๐“’๐“ฎ๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ป๐”‚ ๐“–๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ผ

HE (cis male) was just lucky the rival was a female gamer (cis female) playing a female. Especially with men they play female characters all the time. They could have had the added issue of going against their preferences. They already have an issue of rivals-to-lovers.

Frankly, with trends, Iโ€™m surprised that wasnโ€™t tried.

1 Like

So I am taking an anthropology course that talks a lot about consumerism and advertising and how that can lead to debt.

I feel very sorry for the people who think that the lifestyle portrayed in this commercial is worth going into credit card debt for.

On todayโ€™s episode of 3am youtubeโ€ฆ

https://youtu.be/zEL9sFB8CVE

A lot of those werenโ€™t that expemsnive. I had the Bible on CD as a kid, no debt involved. I vaguely remember something like that ad, and it wasnโ€™t all that much.

There are religious items that do cost half a grand, easily.

1 Like

Iโ€™m 100% sure that you could buy 100 pink pocket bibles for $39.99.

They are usually just NT and Psalms.

The things that cost a grand or half a grand are dictionaries of Greek and Hebrew, whole sets. My dad bought the New Testament ones that had the Greek in-line with the English, and so I could go look at the Greek word and look at the number and go look up the number to see what it means in-depth, what itโ€™s source word is, how often it is used. It was like having an extremely dry encyclopedia set.

Now I have that, basically, as a free app on my phone for both OT and NT called MySword.

1 Like

Psychedelic Moulin Rouge. (How the art style feels.) The daughter of a returner is the MC.

3 Likes

Itโ€™s hungry

1 Like

The Mark of the Beast

1 Like

Hello again.

Keep writing and doing what you are doing, no matter what other people say. Nothing can stop you.

1 Like

Mushashi is like if Hunk from Voltron was on steroids. Yes, he is my favorite character, Getter Robo is possibly the most insane thing I have ever read.

@J.L.O

1 Like

I can see it.

1 Like

Getter Robo is impressively insane.

1 Like

Can a Carry On fan tell me if Ashura would be considered โ€œdark spiritsโ€ or not. Because I have lots of questions for Rainbow Rowell. Lots.

@Xman3148

3 Likes

If that thing was real, I would put it out of its misery in a pie :flushed:

1 Like

https://forum.wackywriters.com/t/mostly-ghostly/9096/1385?u=notarussianbot

I already know, itโ€™s kitsu!

1 Like

Foxes say kitsu? :0

1 Like

When they arenโ€™t screaming at least

1 Like

5 Likes