奇怪作者:中文聊聊天

大家好!

欢迎来到奇怪作者的中文聊聊天:我是一名Moderator,我的名字是Lex,我的代词是你/ta。请你对我有耐心:我的第一个语言是英文,所以我的中文不太好。我在美国是学生高四,我在写一个小说。

如果你跟我要聊一聊,请你回答这些问题:

1. 你的名字是什么?你的代词是什么?
  2. 你说什么语言?
  3. 你在写什么?

认识呢很高兴!

大家好!

歡迎來到奇怪作者的中文聊聊天:我是一名Moderator,我的名字是Lex,我的代詞是你和ta.請對我有耐心:我的第一個語言是英文,所以我的中文不太好.我在美國是學生高四,我在寫一個小說.

如果你跟我要聊一聊,請你回答這些問題:

1. 你的名字是甚麼?你的岱辭世甚麼?
  2. 你說甚麼語言?
  3. 你在寫甚麼?

認識你很高興!

(Hey Everybody:

Welcome to the Wacky Writers Chat thread: I’m a moderator, my name is Lex, and my pronouns are they/them. Please be patient with me–English is my first language so my Chinese isn’t super good. I’m a senior in the United States and I’m writing a novel.

If you’d like to chat, answer these questions:

1. What’s your name? What’re your pronouns?
  2. What languages do you speak?
  3. What are you writing?

Nice to meet y’all!)

3 Likes

@FranklinBarnes

1 Like

Qualeshia and my pronouns are she/her.

Just one…English. I have a personal gripe with myself over knowing one language. I’ve taken Spanish and Japanese in college, but didn’t master it.

I am currently working on a novel called The Breakers and I would like to test my skills at a short story called Red Blizzard.

Hello~!

Diana (it’s a pen name, though) and my pronouns are she/her.

Portuguese (native), Italian and English. I also speak a native language common in the southern region of my country, but not as perfect as my grandmother and some of my colleagues and friends. Though I understand what people say, I struggle speaking fluently.

I’m trying to finish writing the fourth and final book of The Astral Guardians Series after putting it on hold for almost half a year. At the same time I’m working on my paranormal ONC '23 entry Wandering Soul.

What about you?

Nice to meet you, too! :smiley:

Hey y’all! How goes?

Ugh I’m tryna rewrite a novella I made over christmas in a hurry lol. It’s about a vegan Vampire, her sister, and trying to evade some people who would otherwise love to utilize her as a weapon.

3 Likes

Right now, I have different things on my mind. Other than that I am okay.

1 Like

Trying to survive another day at work, so far things look calm and I’m hoping things will remain like this for the rest of the week.

Sounds intriguing! Especially the vegan vampire part; I wonder how she survives if blood is essential for a vampire to live. Are you rewriting it as a novella or are attempting to turn it into a novel?

4 Likes

how does this work?

2 Likes

Totally forgot to maintain this thread :upside_down_face:.

It only works because I very loosely interpreted the meaning of vampire just to be a creature whose diet is mostly blood. (And also because I first came up with the premise when I was 12 or 13 and not more versed in where vampires actually come from lol.)

That being said, it works because my justification was iron deficiency/other nutrient deficiencies that are more similar to fruit than anything else. The vegan one is lactose intolerant though lol.

3 Likes
  • What’s your name? What’re your pronouns?
    I am Narby you can use they them or it its or bot bots or something like that
  • What languages do you speak?
    I speak English but with the power of Deep L I can speak any language except Hmong.
  • What are you writing?
    It’s a toss up between “What if Goku was a Girlku?” and “What if Korra from Legend of Korra was characterized like DBS Broly?”

got it.

the lactose intolerant bit is the cherry on top though :joy:

2 Likes

@48lexR You need to see this.

1 Like

I swear DragonBall is simultaneously one of the greatest and most cursed video productions ever and it’s for reasons like this. Haven’t watched, but my younger brother loves it.

Yeah lmao

I suspect that my character (henceforth Yessei) would actually like cheese and milk if she could eat it but… :shrug:

2 Likes

It is a story of great extremes. It fascinates me like no other.

I reccomend you read the orginal Dragonball manga sometime if you are curious.

1. Qualeshia and my pronouns is her/she
  2. English only.
  3. I am working on a science-fantasy story with action, adventure, and mystery along with magic.
2 Likes

is there cheese in her world?

2 Likes

Depends on what part of her story? Definitely later but probably not at first lol.

2 Likes

@48lexR You need to watch this. I deeply appreciate Dragonball for showing an evil character who doesn’t even try to justify their actions as being anything other than malicious and sadistic.

so I assume there is in the later part of her story?

1 Like