𝖢𝖧𝖨𝖫𝖫 𝖡𝖮𝖨 𝖢𝖠𝖥𝖤

LUKEESSSSSSS
SORRY SKDJFASF I KNOW THAT’S ON ME :sob: HOW IS YOU?
I’m being run over by academia. :skull:

1 Like

heyyyyyy heyyyyyy
how is uuu

1 Like

I went on a few months hiatus and came back days ago and it feels great to be back and I really missed this place.

How have you been these days?

1 Like

GIRLY IS THAT CHUNG MYUNG ON YOUR PFP OMYGOASDHFASKFASD I LOVE RETURN OF THE MOUNT HUA SECT ASKFJSKDFSDF I’M LETTING CHAPTERS STACK SO I CAN BINGE READ.

also lol i toook a break as well maybe like a year :eyes: coughs um so I came back yesterday. My old thread Cafe 87 closed so i created a new one hehe. How are youuuu, what’s the update. AWWWWWWWWWWWWW i missed talking on a threads format tbh

1 Like

OMG! HAVE I FOUND A FAN WHO ENJOYS SUCH GREATNESS?!

I am so happy that you enjoy that as well!

I am deep in the story and I love it so much! There are other webcomics that I am liking along with Tower of God!

Nice to meet a fan! :grin: :blush:

You were out longer than me! And I do remember you used caps in your comments and I loved your energy! Welcome back!

2 Likes

ALSOO PIC DUMP
image image
imageimage

3 Likes

girllly i am obsessed with that man I even started reading the novel because i needed to know :sob: UGH BUT TOWER OF GOD IS A MISSION LIKE FR I NEED TO GET BACK INTO IT I FORGOT HALF OF IT. I’ve been getting back into my demon slayer phase as well. I wanna start solo leveling so bad. OKAY BUT CHRONICLES OF THE DEMON FACTION HAS ME IN A CHOKEHOLD.

no fr i dipped out of existence real quick :joy: AWWWW that is sort of my trademark hehehe-THAT’S SO SWEET OF YOU TO SAY :heart: i love reconnecting with you and everyone else.

WELCOME BACK TO YOU AS WELL!!!

1 Like

I am caught up on Webtoons and Tower of God is still on season three, but holy shit is the art so damn good! Way much improvement! ToG may be long as hell, but One Piece is mission and quest to get through and I am caught up with that too.

Other mentionable on Naver Webtoons are The Return of the Mad Demon, Swolemates, and I do have to get back to Zombie x Slayer.

The humor and action are amazing in Return of Mount Hua Sect. Like damn!

Yeah, life does happen, but I am really glad you’ve came back and thanks for the lovely warm welcome!

1 Like

Oof run over by it, that sucks. What are you studying for?
Tbh I have not been on here a lot the past year, life got a bit crazy (and crappy) and I lost motivation for writing a lot, but I am trying to remember how to use words so I can write original stuff again!

1 Like

@Qualeshia12 Want to hear about the most demented manga-ka I’ve seen in a while?

1 Like

Sure, why not? LOL!

2 Likes

Nobuyuki Fukumoto gives the author of Re: Zero a run for his money by creating characters who experience extreme suffering alongside them not having any self-preservation…mostly because they all have a gambler’s mindset.

2 Likes

And worse…none of the women that he draws are even attractive!

2 Likes

You mean the guy who did the manga Kaiji? Is it really screwed up and is the mangaka just as screwy as you say?

Dude, you got to read some seriously more fucked up manga!

I read some shit that made me question too many things.
I am sure Kaiji is messed up, but I suppose I am super crazy because I read some dark twisted wild shit that was enjoyable in a way! I often question my sanity after I am done with it.

LMAO! :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

It’s super crazy and messed up partly because it is more grounded in reality. I don’t know what he is like, other than he doesn’t think that golf is boring. Which would make him crazy.

2 Likes

Uhhh I am studying civil engineering with a minor in urban planning sooo yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
but i’m considering moving to urban planning but it’s meh right now. I’ll figure out soon enough.

LIFE GOT ME TOO, she pushed me down a pothole fr. AWWW NOOO, i haven’t even had the time to think about writing. I’m glad one of use is getting back into it though!! You can do this, I believe in you and soon enough you’ll have magical words and stories.

2 Likes

LMAO WE DON’T TALK ABOUT HOW LONG ONE PIECE IS :exploding_head: NOT EVEN ACADEMIC PAPERS CAN STAND THAT.

noo i’ve heard the art has improved but ugh i just can’t find the time to catch up

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
How’s lifeeeee been?

2 Likes

I do not have the brain capacity for that kind of thing!! You are smarter than me for that.
I have got a lot of ideas but I am having trouble starting again, and am stuck 3 paragraphs in lmao.

1 Like

There are manga way longer than One Piece, but since One Piece is more popular, it seems that most people are prone to talking about how long it is.

Yet Detective Conan and last I remember Hajime no Ippo is WAY longer than One Piece. Yet anime wise, Sazae-san, has One Piece totally beat.

When SIU goes on a hiatus, whenever that happens, you will find plenty of time to play catch up. His breaks are a year or two long give or take.

Many ups and downs as I struggle to cope with my ADHD and being a woman with ADHD! Other than that, It is an experience that I am at happy I am getting through bit by bit.

2 Likes

Fukumoto’s manga Akagi spend 20 years on the same arc of two guys playing mahjong in a dark room and it only ended in 2018.

Let’s not even get into francises like Dragonball, my Gods!

1 Like