๐–ข๐–ง๐–จ๐–ซ๐–ซ ๐–ก๐–ฎ๐–จ ๐–ข๐– ๐–ฅ๐–ค

โœง C H I L L -B O I - C A F E โœง
Chill at the cafe with me! Iโ€™ll be happy to talk to you. Need a place to cool down after having a bad day? Chill Boi Cafe is here to serve your needs! At the cafe, you can chill with your friends, enjoy drinks and hearty convoโ€™s with other members.
โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”

3 Likes

CHILL BOI MENU

• ESPRESSO: Be respectful to each other
  • LATTE: Follow Wacky rules

Menu to be updated

2 Likes

T A G - L I S T
@CoraLeacock28 @NotARussianBot @stella_vigo @FOLuke @sunlets @starisredy @mayochuplover @Novel_Worm @Icarus @J.L.O

Tell me if you wish to be added to the tag list but this all the people I remember from Cafe 87 :sob: okay scratch that you can only tag ten members. Just let me know if you want your name to be added to the list so I can tag people in the next one. :heart:

3 Likes

Hi.

Do you like waffles?

1 Like

YOOOOOOOOOOO
ofc i like waffles :sparkles:

1 Like

I just realized how bad the colors look in dark mode :sob:

1 Like
1 Like

I can use a spicy churro, except thatโ€™s sacrilege. @JohnnyTuturro would know. lol

3 Likes

HEYYYYYYY
Itโ€™s been so long since I talked to everyone :sob: How are you?

1 Like

Excuse meโ€ฆ I am the only spicy churro here!

Jokes aside, I have had the Spanish variety and the Filipino variety, and both were nice in their own way. The Spanish ones are smaller, and thinner from my experience, and they give you the actual dip, and the Filipino ones are much larger, and they had Nutella drizzled on them.

Churros donโ€™t tend to be savoryโ€“I mean Iโ€™ve never seen oneโ€“unless itโ€™s a new thing :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Found $1 bikini tops for the well endowed at Walmart that are more comfortable than a sports bra. So Iโ€™m in a good mood.

2 Likes

damn really, honestly walmart in the states seems better than the one in canada

1 Like

I NEED TO STUDY ASKFJSDFASDF

MIDTERMS ARE HERE AND SO FAR Iโ€™VE ONLY WORKED ON ASSIGNMENTS AND QUIZZES

2 Likes

PLUS I HAVE A JOB INTERVIEW ON FRIDAY AND I AM STESSED

1 Like

ASJDHFDDASKFS ME IS STRESSED AND DOESNโ€™T KNOW WHAT TO DO

2 Likes

Well, I hope you slept by now.

Tons of things like this online: