โ†’ ๐ข๐ข. ๐›๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ๐š'๐ฌ [ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ค๐ž ] ๐ซ๐ž๐ช๐ฎ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ฉ.

bellaโ€™s sanctum.

hi guys, iโ€™m opening this all up so that i can gain a little more confidence in making covers and also work on my speed from when i start a cover, to when i end it. i also just want some covers to add to a portfolio to use as premades. please take some time to present me with fake requests so that i can see what i can do, but please try to stick with either of these genres: fantasy, mystery, thriller, action, romance, fanfiction & horror.

1 Like

form.

title:
subtitle (if you want one):
description:
ideas:
inspo (links):

1 Like

guess i should probably post some examples.

1 Like

examples.

this is not all of them, just the ones i could find.

most recent covers - last four months

series covers / alternating covers

1 Like

notice:

i will allow requests to โ€˜revampโ€™ existing covers to my style,
just note it down that itโ€™s an existing cover if you can.

thank you c:

1 Like

bumpity bump :eyes:

also, maybe I can come up with a requestโ€ฆ

title: Happy Like Van Gogh

subtitle: Sometimes, you have to lose yourself to find yourself [this is optional btw, just in case you might wanna experiment with it]

description: Following a romantic betrayal and the unravelling of her friendship with her childhood bestie, Moira goes on a soul-searching solo trip to Lisbon, where she reexamines her relationship to the world and people around her.

ideas & inspo: this cafรฉ in Lisbon - Rebel . Lisboa (@rebel.cafe.lisboa) โ€ข Instagram photos and videos (where Moira supposedly spends a lot of her mornings; from seats by the window, she can watch the iconic yellow trams trundle past)

as well as this artwork, which gave the story its title (itโ€™s exhibited in the cafรฉ):

soooโ€ฆas an idea, maybe something using the colour palette of the painting? and the overall earthy yellow, green, and coffee-brown of the cafรฉ?

the Lisbon trams (or, in this case, funicular, which is just across the street from the cafรฉ) is a similar shade of yellow:

1 Like

accepted, of course c; thank you, gorgeous!

1 Like

Yay :heart: Have fun! :kissing_heart:

1 Like

delivery c: sorry that it took years,
thank you for giving me a fake request!

1 Like

oh gosh thatโ€™s so cute!! :star_struck: the sunflower! :sunflower:
now i have to go write this hypothetical book :joy:

2 Likes

if you write it, iโ€™ll be the first to read itโ€ฆ from a spam account :joy:

@bxllawrites hiya! here is a fake idea for you, have fun if you take it! <3

title: creek, creak, crick
subtitle: N/A
description: a murder-(mystery/thriller/horror) featuring a 'ghost' town. everything is crumbling into pieces and rotting but the flowers by the creeks are thriving and people swear something moves through the water connections when you are not looking.
ideas: a web of creeks with submerged (drift)wood pieces. subtle bloodstains and the shadow of hands reflected in the water. tiny creek flowers wreathing the hands. smudged-out text, something like blood smuged by fingers. a gloomy atmosphere contrasting the brightness/health of the flowers.
inspo: i. ii. iii. iv. v.