π’π’Šπ’ˆπ’‰π’•π’„π’‚π’π’ β€” 𝐒𝐧𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐧𝐒𝐚𝐜 𝐜𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫

Chem’s alright for me but pyhsics … :sob: it’s been slow - poisoning me for over a year now

3 Likes

Physics has always been a love-hate thing for me. xD It brings me the most pain but also much inspiration. I’m doing chem right now… it’s not bad but I don’t like it as much as chem last year.

1 Like

:joy: I don’t really have a choice considering that I have my national exams this year and, being a science student, attempting liking these subjects are the only way forwards! :sob:

2 Likes

Oof, good luck!! That’s probably true. But do you like them? Even a tiny bit?

2 Likes

Sometimes :joy: Like when I get to watch magnesium burn, or play around with light optics

2 Likes

@FourcedowErsert @TheMidnightAssassin @NotARussianBot @wednesday
How was everyone’s day? I spent the whole day talking and my brain’s fried as this point :rofl: That’s what debate does to you! I have a few more rounds tomorrow, and then the next weekend is chess, and then the next weekend is another debate competition, right before my diagnostic exams. :sob: My weekends and free time are all gone.

6 Likes

I still have free time. I’m using this to think about what in earth they’re mining in the Chilling Adventures of Sabrina. Because it’s either invisible, very clean to extract, or these guys are the cleanest coal miners on television.

2 Likes

:joy: That is so nice!!!

3 Likes

And to make it even weirder, it seems to be based on New England, but New England doesn’t really have much of a history of mining.

If they were just haunted mines that brought in a lot of tourists, I 'd have no issue.

1 Like

Oooh, you do debate?

I have a cousin who does it so I know a little bit about that (I can not talk in front of crowds O.o)

What was it about?

Also, I’m doin pretty good:)

4 Likes

:eyes: Β  I’ll have to check this out sometime :rofl:

2 Likes

Just so you know, there’s a lynching scene. No I’m not kidding

1 Like

Yep

I still can’t really speak in front of crowds xD

There were three rounds for today; so three themes in total and they were education, sports and social media I think? Can’t remember the second debate’s one 'cause I’m so drained :sob: It’s my first debate in a while though, and first online one, so I guess I’m not as worn out as I would be in a physical debate

3 Likes

Lynching? :eyes: Sounds like something I should start watching :rofl: My days have been filled with soppy, feel - good cliche types whenever I go to the tv :rofl:

3 Likes

Now, you can get your teen drama cliches in an edgy, wannabe Satanist way!

1 Like

Ouch

That”s so much, I wouldn’t even remember how to start a debate:0

4 Likes

xD Takes a while to get used to I guess, I could barely write my notes for the first round since my hand was shaking so badly :joy: And my notes are all over the place, there’s words going in every direction and they don’t seem to make much sense once I’m done

4 Likes

Yasss :joy: I’ve heard about the show so many times and it showed up in my Netflix reccomendations but it never drew me to it :woman_shrugging:

2 Likes

It’s not as metal as it could be, and the writing could use some work, but it’s perfectly serviceable for Halloween.

1 Like

Ah, I’ll definitely check it out then! Halloween is something I’m going to miss this year as well :sob: When you’re a senior in high school …

2 Likes