π’π’Šπ’ˆπ’‰π’•π’„π’‚π’π’ β€” 𝐒𝐧𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐧𝐒𝐚𝐜 𝐜𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫

Thanks!!

1 Like

Hm… I’d say probably choose to be the best at running, because I think it would just be cool- either that or math, haha

2 Likes

… Did not expect any answers related to physical exertion xD but it’s pretty cool! The math one I get tho, it’s pretty satisfying to always be right in regard to calculations xD

3 Likes

Heh oop- xD

Yeah :sweat_smile:

1 Like

When you spend hours on coding only to realise … you didn’t get much done :expressionless: Anyways, thoughts?

2 Likes

Coded another thing today, feel free to drop by this thread if you’re a designer on the lookout for resources! :wink: Here’s what it looks like! legit took me two hours to code lmaoo

Anyways, here’s today’s question for all you lovely peeps! @TheMidnightAssassin @wednesday @NotARussianBot @FourcedowErsert @Manya707 @Siren Since I’ve been obsessed with coding lately, here’s a code-related question; if you wanted to learn coding, what language/syntax would you want to learn first?

My very first was Python, then it was CSS for the forums, and now I’m taking the HTML course on CodeAcademy. It’s really confusing xD but worth it if I can code those cool Tumblr themes! :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

I learned some python before

3 Likes

Nice! Did you enjoy it?

5 Likes

Hmm… I learned CSS through literal watching and learning from @/astrophile’s coding thread (I like to self teach myself) and now I’m kinda curious about JavaScript….

3 Likes

Then what are you waiting for? :joy: Go for it!!! :wink:

4 Likes

I have no idea what this means, I am very bad at coding-

3 Likes

I think I might need a computer for this and the current computer I have is so very old :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

So was I xD But YouTube and a lot of online sites are a godsend :wink:

There’s many types of coding β€œlanguages”, also known as β€œsyntax”. The one used for the web is HTML (Hyper Text Markup Language) with CSS (which is mainly used here for forums coding) and JavaScript. Since they’re all different, with their own uniqueness and whatnot, perhaps you had one that you’d like to cover first as your β€œbase” in a sense :sweat_smile: I hope this made sense, I’m not the best at explaining things

4 Likes

Oof rip :cry: Welp, you can just write out lines of code on Notepad and put them to use when you get a new computer! :smiley: If you’re that hardworking/dedicated/determined xD my lazy ass could would never

3 Likes

Ohh, interesting! I think one day I might try out coding some, but I don’t know ahah

3 Likes

Ahaha that’s me–

3 Likes

Ah, if you ever do want to try it out, check out Tumblr for inspo! :wink:

4 Likes

It was not easy

1 Like

laughs in doesn’t even know the difference between all the coding languages

1 Like

True :sweat_smile:

2 Likes