π’π’Šπ’ˆπ’‰π’•π’„π’‚π’π’ β€” 𝐒𝐧𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐧𝐒𝐚𝐜 𝐜𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫

Yes, me is always rightt xD being lowkey narcissistic here xD and that’s a pity! Shall I just message you the code?

3 Likes

:joy:

Sure!

2 Likes

Done! :grin:

3 Likes

Boop

insomniac introductions

name: Aevyn (or Aev for short:)

pronouns: He/they

dislikes: Certain types of bugs, durian and my sister:D

taglist: yes / no

4 Likes

You don’t like duriannnn??? :sob: We can’t be friends then jkjk :rofl: but it’s so tasty :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

insomniac introductions

name: Jade, X_O, whatever works (:

pronouns: She/her

likes: Rock music, anime, manga, Powfu, guitar, Linkin park, drawing, lofi, october…

dislikes: Sunny weather, summer… i can’t think of anymore off the top of my head lol

taglist: [Sure!] yes / no

3 Likes

Nooo! It’s just the smell, I can’t get through it XD

Although my sister absolutely loves it :unamused:

3 Likes

Ah yes, my dad and brother have the same problem with durian though my brother can eat, I have no idea how xD and no wonder you don’t like your sister :rofl:

4 Likes

It’s not like we ask to be related :upside_down_face: (kidding…I love her, sometimes)

1 Like

Another anime fan :eyes: I feel like I’m surrounded by anime these days but lofi is lovelyyy :heart_eyes: and I’ll add you to the taglist in a jiffy! it’s summer all the time where i stay xD

3 Likes

:no_mouth: Eh true, and that sometimes part is also true xD I understand, dw :rofl:

3 Likes

Can’t find intro form

3 Likes

Sibling things lmao

So what time is it over there? It’s like past 11:30 am for me (cough cough, I’m at school right now lol)

2 Likes

Ah, yes, lofi :heart_eyes:
Ew, summer…it’s not even the weather, though, I just highly dislike it haha xD

2 Likes

Hi, it’s in the last sentence in the topic post but here’s the link! :smiley:

4 Likes

Sticky humid summer :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Not focusing during lessons are not goood xD says the girl who’s daydreaming half the time during lessons :joy: It’s 1:40am here :rofl:

4 Likes

And I also just like school (not the actual school, but having an excuse for being away, hehe) so I can get of the grid for a while

and it always seems like a depressing time :pensive:

3 Likes

Yes, lofi is my new love xD and I can understand why you don’t like summer, it’s always so sticky and draining ugh

5 Likes

:joy:

4 Likes