π’π’Šπ’ˆπ’‰π’•π’„π’‚π’π’ β€” 𝐒𝐧𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐧𝐒𝐚𝐜 𝐜𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫

Lol same
Like that one moment in the original Cinderella when it’s all like β€œA dream is a wish your heart makes when you’re fast asleep~” and the whole world is just like β€œOh crap-”
That’s what it always made me think, anyway xD

3 Likes

I think everyone in my house would have a heart attack if I started sleep walking xD Did you ever realize you were doing it?

5 Likes

:rofl: oh yeah, I remember that part it was so funny for me xD

3 Likes

Nope, no recollection whatsoever!

My mom says I’m like a ghost sometimes, I walk so silently that they never know I’m there until I’m right beside them :upside_down_face:

5 Likes

:eyes: That must have been scary for them … How did you overcome it?

3 Likes

I just randomly stopped one day and never did it again :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

:eyes: that is soo weirdly cool xD what is sleepwalking like, anyways?

4 Likes

Uh…

I’m just asleep so I have no idea what I’m doing, but my parents have some funny stories. It’s kinda weird cause it’s like our subconscious mind is controlling what we’re doing, so it’s not like we’re crashing into walls and furniture or whatever. It might look like I’m awake, but I’m really not

4 Likes

I’m going to research this while I procrastinate sleep xD Can’t imagine what kind of humour you must have inspired for your family :joy:

5 Likes

There’s this girl that documents are daily sleepwalking on tiktok, it’s hilarious (idk her @ sadly)

My mom said that after the Fourth of July, I randomly stumbled to their room and pointed out their window… and that’s it XD

4 Likes

I don’t use TikTok xD My friends do that enough for me and :eyes: You must have really enjoyed the fireworks and were hoping for more :rofl:

p.s. @TheMidnightAssassin @wednesday @Incognito_latte intro form’s up, so feel free to fill it out and post it here if you’d like! let me know if it doesn’t work. yes, it is very late, I know and I apologize for the overlook xD

5 Likes

Hehe, probably~

Aw, I can’t fill it out since paste in doesn’t work on my iPad:/

2 Likes

Yes, me is always rightt xD being lowkey narcissistic here xD and that’s a pity! Shall I just message you the code?

3 Likes

:joy:

Sure!

2 Likes

Done! :grin:

3 Likes

Boop

insomniac introductions

name: Aevyn (or Aev for short:)

pronouns: He/they

dislikes: Certain types of bugs, durian and my sister:D

taglist: yes / no

4 Likes

You don’t like duriannnn??? :sob: We can’t be friends then jkjk :rofl: but it’s so tasty :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

insomniac introductions

name: Jade, X_O, whatever works (:

pronouns: She/her

likes: Rock music, anime, manga, Powfu, guitar, Linkin park, drawing, lofi, october…

dislikes: Sunny weather, summer… i can’t think of anymore off the top of my head lol

taglist: [Sure!] yes / no

3 Likes

Nooo! It’s just the smell, I can’t get through it XD

Although my sister absolutely loves it :unamused:

3 Likes

Ah yes, my dad and brother have the same problem with durian though my brother can eat, I have no idea how xD and no wonder you don’t like your sister :rofl:

4 Likes