There’s no more rest
For my poor little eyes

Another day,
Another night
Insomnia is my companion
The one that holds me tight

~AM

5 Likes

I read this in your thread the other day and it’s really nice! Though that line β€œmy poor little eyes” makes me think of eyes being squinted :rofl: But it is a good poem! :heart:

3 Likes

Aww, thank you!

Hehe, I do squint my eyes in the morning

2 Likes

Trueee, but even after years of learning this the hard way, I still open my eyes wide when I wake up and then suffer from temporary blindness :expressionless: :rofl:

3 Likes

Oh no! I wipe my eyes first and then slowly open my eyes XD

2 Likes

I rarely do that because I wake up so suddenly! :joy: A few weeks back I literally hopped out of bed and tripped all over my room before proceeding to fall against the door :rofl:

3 Likes

Oh gosh >.<

I’m like a cat, a few stretches, then relax for a bit and then I’m off~

3 Likes

That is so nice :sob: I rarely get to sleep/wake so peacefully, it’s all a race to get out of the dreamworld for me

2 Likes

Aw, how so?

I can’t sleep (hence… insomnia) so I’m always extra sleepy in the mornings

1 Like

I’d kill to feel sleepy :joy: Nightmares, almost always, except on the nights I don’t sleep and a rare dream here and there, so I’m usually wide awake all the time :rofl:

2 Likes

Eek- I never actually have dreams anymore. When I can’t sleep I just pull out my handy dandy notebook from under my pillow, along with my pen and flashlight and start writing until I start to feel sleepy XD

3 Likes

:eyes: No dreams? Can’t imagine that … I think the only times I never dreamt, or don’t remeber it at least, was when I was sick or just came back from a competition lol I do try to fall asleep, I turn off the lights, put on some music, and then I’ll end up just staring up at my ceiling until someone’s alarm goes off and realize I spent hours just thinking about random things when I should be sleeping xD this took a while to upload

3 Likes

Oof-

I’m starting to miss dreams, but at the same time, the darkness is very comforting. I may have some dreams from time to time but they’re rare and it’s all blood and gore

3 Likes

Blood and gore doesn’t make for much of a good dream xD but I guess anything is better than a nightmare :rofl: The few dreams I’ve had are so weirrddd and full of boys with pretty pretty eyes :heart_eyes: and colours :joy: My mom said I mumbled something about a silver lake and Fridays once when I slept in my parents’ room :laughing: I had no recollection whatsoever of that though

4 Likes

But aren’t dreams just the procession of all your thoughts during that day…? If so… cough :eyes:
fades out again

3 Likes

Are they really? :eyes: I think my days are mundanely normal enough for equally mundane dreams :joy:

3 Likes

I’m not actually sure, ahah. But that’s just how I’ve always thought of it :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

xD My dad says the same thing though so I think it’s just a matter of belief? If it isn’t … then damn I have one messed up mind :rofl:

3 Likes

Oooh, sleep talking XD

I used to sleep walk, but thankfully that stoppped~

3 Likes

:eyes:

Blinks

3 Likes