π’π’Šπ’ˆπ’‰π’•π’„π’‚π’π’ β€” 𝐒𝐧𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐧𝐒𝐚𝐜 𝐜𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫

What’s diff abt yours

1 Like

in uni they’re a lot stricter than what I’ve noticed in the US, UK and the like :slight_smile: it’s almost exactly like school in terms of studying and rules

1 Like

Wow there def is no place for a napper like me in your countryπŸ˜…

1 Like

That’s how I used to be in middle school. :joy: I literally never studied but still did decently. It was only until high school that I decided to put a bit more effort in (but I still had a suspicion that I wouldn’t have done much worse if I didn’t, but I was like, meh I won’t take the risk).

2 Likes

nap at your own risk xD

1 Like

peeks in :eyes:
this place looks like fun (and lots of it) XD

insomniac introductions

name: Zena (tbh I’ll prob respond to anything that indicates that it’s me XD)

pronouns: she/her

likes: sushi, the middle of autumn and winter, kitties and puppies

dislikes: carrots, bean paste, being on camera, decimals

taglist: yes / no

3 Likes

Welcome!

it is xD

I’ll add you to the taglist in a moment! I hate being on camera too but I like being behind the camera :joy:

2 Likes

Thanks!! XD

omg samee LOLOL I remember that was the sole reason why I agreed to being part of the β€œnews anchor” staff back in elementary xD

1 Like

No problem! :smiley:

lmaooo - I can totally relate :rofl: I would have too if I were you

2 Likes

:rofl: I still remember freaking out like crazy when we were about to air and the speaker still wasn’t there and I had to replace her LOL

were you ever in a similar situation? :eyes:

1 Like

lmaoo no I wish - time is something my parent’s (specififcally my dad) was pretty strict abotu and it’s even more so in a residential so if that happens, you in some huge trouble :joy:

2 Likes

LOLOL I feel that :joy: The power of a parent’s wrath is one to behold xD

1 Like

:rofl: yes it definitely is lmaoo

2 Likes

I’m on time this time xD

@TheMidnightAssassin @wednesday @NotARussianBot @FourcedowErsert @Manya707 @Siren @stella_vigo @Zena
Anyways, here’s the questions of the week - How did your Monday go?
since this depends on timezones, let me know once your Monday has come around, if it hasn’t :wink:

Mine went like this - 9.5 hours of studying (6 hours of school, 3.5 hours of tuition), lazing around in bed because jeez I’m tired and wondering how to convince my mom to splurge on anothe rhuge-ass cake who ends up being finished by moi :joy:

Anyways, I’m popping off to bed now since I’m trying to reset my body clock lmaoo but I’ll check in during my break tomorrow! :smiley: Have a good day/evening peeps!

6 Likes

I went shopping for basically the whole day… which I don’t like cause we spent 3 hrs trying to find sandals for everyone >.>

Damn, I would’ve started crying, I don’t want to think of school at all-

Sleep well! And make sure to take care of yourself!

2 Likes

(My Tuesday is almost ending :joy:)

So my Monday went okay. I was less productive than I wanted to be, partly because I felt weird right after finishing lunch. I was a bit dizzy, nauseous, and my heart was beating abnormally. I just rubbed some Vicks Vaporub and took a long nap. I then procrastinated, and then in the evening I had a call with my instructor. After that I watched some tennis on TV. And then I slept.

Pretty boring :joy:

3 Likes

Tbh it went the same as always xD (aka I studied the whole day). I didn’t really do anything else other that but I did work a little bit on my WIP (and I fell asleep while doing so xD)

1 Like

it was pretty good! I actually went to the beach for most of it, so it was pretty nice :relaxed:

oh man, I would have died doing that- :sob:

1 Like

Oof, rip your feet - Did everyone get sandals in the end?

:joy: :sob:

I did for the most part - tried this new insomniac-focused lofi music thing that worked like a charm! And I will, thank you! :blush:

3 Likes

LMAO same for me when I posted this xD

Sorry to hear that! Hope you’re feeling better now!

:joy:

noiceee

I’d trade in mine for yours xD

2 Likes