π’π’Šπ’ˆπ’‰π’•π’„π’‚π’π’ β€” 𝐒𝐧𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐧𝐒𝐚𝐜 𝐜𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫

pointt my friends get pissed off about this since I’m the exact same though I don’t even do it for assignments rip

3 Likes

ah yes, we do this too :joy: and I’m sure it’ll work in uni as well
I’ve tried doing that but jeezzz I have a short attention span :rofl: :sob:

1 Like

Usually, I do last minute studying where I pull an all nighter and watch YouTube tutorials, read the textbooks, take a few notes, yadda yaddあ。But it seems to work out decently, so I guess it’s alright :sweat_smile:

Aww, I’m sure you’ll do awesome!!

2 Likes

It defo is if it works out :joy:

Thank you! :sadhug: Don’t really have a choice tho lmao I need this for that scholarship

2 Likes

Lmao, I don’t even try at all. It’s a miracle I’m even passing school. Although my friends are actually worse, I’m the only one that barely has any late work (even though I procrastinate) but my friends have like dozens of late assignments xD

2 Likes

Who doesn’t these days lol. I tended to nap A LOT during lessons back at school teachers ending up letting me off coz they knew waking me up was pointlessπŸ˜‚

1 Like

:eyes: how’s that possible? :joy:

2 Likes

:rofl: so relatable xD I sit at the very front and everytime it’s History, it’s inevitable that I doze off and yet my teacher never notices me :joy: only the kids at the back

1 Like

Lmao that was so me sitting in the front and dozing off. On the topic of history, I have a history :wink: for napping the most during that subj. Funny enough everyone in my class did that we ended up telling the teachers she makes us β€˜sleep’ at quote "liven up the past teach":joy: she was shocked bt hey no one slept after tt including mwah

1 Like

ouchhh xD but it turned out well :joy:

1 Like

I mean I didn’t hear abt anymore dozing off in her lessons from the school grapevine so I guess it turned out wellπŸ˜… Uni is gonna be easy I find what with the lecturers or anyone giving a damn if u nap

1 Like

ah yes - the time for coming undone xD it isn’t like that here T-T but oh well

1 Like

What’s diff abt yours

1 Like

in uni they’re a lot stricter than what I’ve noticed in the US, UK and the like :slight_smile: it’s almost exactly like school in terms of studying and rules

1 Like

Wow there def is no place for a napper like me in your countryπŸ˜…

1 Like

That’s how I used to be in middle school. :joy: I literally never studied but still did decently. It was only until high school that I decided to put a bit more effort in (but I still had a suspicion that I wouldn’t have done much worse if I didn’t, but I was like, meh I won’t take the risk).

2 Likes

nap at your own risk xD

1 Like

peeks in :eyes:
this place looks like fun (and lots of it) XD

insomniac introductions

name: Zena (tbh I’ll prob respond to anything that indicates that it’s me XD)

pronouns: she/her

likes: sushi, the middle of autumn and winter, kitties and puppies

dislikes: carrots, bean paste, being on camera, decimals

taglist: yes / no

3 Likes

Welcome!

it is xD

I’ll add you to the taglist in a moment! I hate being on camera too but I like being behind the camera :joy:

2 Likes

Thanks!! XD

omg samee LOLOL I remember that was the sole reason why I agreed to being part of the β€œnews anchor” staff back in elementary xD

1 Like