Because I’m lazy ahah- :sweat_smile:

1 Like

historical fictionn totally didnt take me like 3 tries to spell that right-

oop- me can relate very muchhh :rofl:

2 Likes

nice! happens to us all lmao

1 Like

Haha sure xD
But nope, I ain’t got one of those either. I don’t even have binoculars, whaddya talking about :joy:
I need to get myself some of those. I’ve only been relying on the naked eye up until now. :eye:

1 Like

lmao THEN WHADDYA WAITING FOR? :joy:

2 Likes

I’m practically broke- >.>
And I’m going to uni next year so more broke. >.>

(I may or may not be secretly dropping hints to people about wanting binoculars so they’ll know what sort of gift to get me when the time comes around XD)

1 Like

ah, rip - in case you’d like to get your own, off your assessment whatnot now, maybe this helps in the search and pennywise? see what i did there xD

3 Likes

Oooh – thanks. xD I will definitely bookmark that site.

1 Like

Wowww, this thread has been quite for more than 2 weeks :joy: :cry: So sorry for the radio silence but anyways, here’a question to wrap up June!

How do you study, if you’re still a student? And if not, how do you spend a typical day?
@TheMidnightAssassin @wednesday @NotARussianBot @FourcedowErsert @Manya707 @Siren @stella_vigo

Since I’m still a student, I study by … well, I don’t really. I just laze around, even during classess. I had a resolution to be the topper last year, but then the lockdown happened and all that fire just flew out the window. :frowning: Trying to get it back is tough but I don’t reeally have a choice at this point xD

7 Likes

It’s sad but I relate to that so much. :sweat_smile: I’ve never really had a good method for studying. All I do is read the textbook again… maybe some notes. I usually try to rely on my understanding of the material. But that’s probably not going to help much in university, ahaha…

1 Like

I study by splitting my day into study sessions and non-study sessions. I’m a huge procrastinator, so I tend to do better when I assign time slots for procrastinating rather than try to eliminate it completely :sweat_smile:

I’d put my laptop in front, take notes while I listen to lectures, and just keep on reading and rereading. Sometimes I listen to music when I study and other times it’s a distraction. Doing a lot of practice problems and looking at examples also helps.

1 Like

That’s a good tactic xD most students in my country typically tend to memorise more than anything :sadhug: And I’m sure you’ll do great in uni still!

2 Likes

Ah, I think I’ve read about that somewhere, happens to boost productivity even more right?

I’ve tried doing practice problems, but I’m very easily distracted, and if I’m unable to do something, I start sulking xD not a very good habit, but … :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

Not really this year, studying is hard for me

1 Like

Aww :sadhug: I’m sure it’ll get better soon! Any particular reason for it?

1 Like

I just don’t… a pray that I’ll pass:)

3 Likes

:rofl:

https://memegenerator.net/img/instances/59918884/i-like-it-i-like-it-alot.jpg

4 Likes

I mean, if the studying is part of the assignment, I’d do it, but if not, why should I? I’d rather procrastinate and do the bare minimum, I still get A’s anyway

2 Likes

Okay I prefer to answer both since I was a student not so long ago.

As far as studying goes I ONLY studied when there was an exam or test due soon. By study I mean I used a common method students in my country use called CPF ( Cram, Pass and Forget) Always worked for us coz we passedπŸ’ If I hppnd to study, I’ll highlight main points onmy textbook, put sticky notes around the house or l2m as I study. All worked n I hope it does also in uni.
As of now I just spend my days working, reading or just binging movies :slight_smile:

1 Like