π’π’Šπ’ˆπ’‰π’•π’„π’‚π’π’ β€” 𝐒𝐧𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐧𝐒𝐚𝐜 𝐜𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫

An Insane Idea

2 Likes

I like the sound of that xD Well, good luck! :smiley:

3 Likes

Conlanging, coding (and learning more coding stuff), writing a bunch, reading, drawing and finish school :relieved:

Ooh, that’s super cool! I’ve been begging my mom to get me a bank account so I can earn money early

3 Likes

Lovely!! Have fun, and drop any book recommendations you might have! :wink: i need more, despite just having gotten a new haul of books

I’ve had my own account since birth I believe xD Only issue is payment, but I’m just using my mom’s PayPal, since she’s never used it :woman_shrugging: works for me!

3 Likes

Thank you, I’ll be having a busy summer and end of school XD

Any preferences? I have a big list of favorites I can provide

Oh, that’s nice! (my mom promised to get me one a few months ago… I think she forgot)

2 Likes

Anything non-cliche works!

lmao just continue bugging her xD that’s what I do

2 Likes

probably just writing more during the summer…maybe… sigh

1 Like

Well I’ve tried to start on it but I’m planning to get more into birdwatching!! I gotta get those binoculars first though. I stumbled across a field guide and it’s amazing. Someday when I have time, I’m gonna try to learn the birdsongs and how to identify them.

1 Like

I hope it’s not too late to join >.< if it is, I can leave.

insomniac introductions

name: Stella

pronouns: she/her

likes: writing, listening to music, playing the piano, planes, watching tennis, cities

dislikes: running, seafood, bugs (except for butterflies, I guess)

taglist: yes / no

3 Likes

Welcome! And it is never too late to join! :wink: I’ll add you to the taglist in a moment! :smiley:

Cool, you like planes! I wanted to be a pilot when I was younger xD Any particular reason you like 'em?

can’t relate to your dislikes lol, i love seafood and running, and I’m okay with bugs xD

3 Likes

Thanks! :blush:

I also wanted to be a pilot when I was younger! But then I heard about the plane crashes and I was like β€œnever mind, I can’t handle that much responsibility” :joy:

I’ve been flying around a lot since I was little and I love looking out the window and seeing the clouds below. It just feels different being in the air. I find them really fascinating too. I mean, we were never born to fly. We can walk, we can swim, but we don’t have wings. I like to think of planes as a reminder of what we can accomplish through science and technology.

3 Likes

xD I can’t because my vision isn’t 20/20 lmao

So true! Everything looks ethereal from up high, especially when it’s around sunset/sunrise or at night :heart_eyes:

Ah yes, true as well xD We might even be able to have wings in the future thanks to science tech :joy:

4 Likes

THAT WOULD BE AMAZING–

1 Like

nothing really tbh

wait actually, i started this course called finish your novel on coursera and im starting a new book with it-

idk how i missed this sorry

Good luck then - but why β€œmaybe”?

2 Likes

idk how i missed this as well sorry

That’s awesome! Do send pics here sometimes if you snap them xD

2 Likes

Nice! What genre is it going to be?

1 Like

Ah yes, I would if I had any! It’s hard to get photos, however, since a lot of them fly by fast or are far away, or show up at inopportune times. xD I’ve seen a lot of hawks but I’ve never gotten a picture.

1 Like

oop- I’ll just visualise from your descirptions xD or wear a gopro and film what you can when you go birdwatching if you’d like :joy:

2 Likes