π’π’Šπ’ˆπ’‰π’•π’„π’‚π’π’ β€” 𝐒𝐧𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐧𝐒𝐚𝐜 𝐜𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫

For the first time in a veeeeeeeeeery long time meaning a few years lol, I managed to get roughly 8 hours of sleep xD I am shoook and so is my family lol What’s a weird thing that’s happened to you lately?

@TheMidnightAssassin @wednesday @NotARussianBot @FourcedowErsert @Manya707 @Siren

5 Likes

My mom told me that she knew someone with a pet vulture when she was a kid who lived in Venezuela

4 Likes

Ooh! I have yet to establish a sleeping schedule :pensive: it’s still sleeping at 1-2 am and waking up at 7-9 am

I’ve played piano for a wedding recently, and just been chilling (I’ve managed to write a little bit:3)

2 Likes

Whaaat? :rofl: I’m not sure how to even react to this lol

3 Likes

She never met the owner, but the vulture would walk the dog

3 Likes

Oh, no schedule’s been established yet xD just fell asleep early and actually woke up only after 8 hours it was a black sleep, so there’s that lol but5-7 hours is good on a daily basis roughly

that’s great! :smiley: I’m assuming the weird part here is that you got to relax a bit?

5 Likes

At least you got some sleep!

Yep, school is about to end so I’m just scrambling to get all my work done but my procrastination self doesn’t want to do it:)

4 Likes

Ah, so nice xD My mid-years are around the corner and here I am, lazing about xD I definitely can relate tho :joy:

4 Likes

Nothing really tbh. But I had a dream where I was really productive and wrote a ton and I was just genuinely surprised when I woke up lol. As you can see, I’m not very interesting :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

That’s a nice dream :joy:

and everyone is interestinggg in different ways

4 Likes

I successfully made salsa today :relieved:

3 Likes

That’s nice! What flavour was it?

2 Likes

It was kind of like a lime, I guess? I don’t know, it was kind of like a mix of lots of stuff lolol

2 Likes

:joy: understandable xD and yay you!!! :partying_face:

2 Likes

ikr :joy: if only it was real

2 Likes

ah, imagine that xD Tho you can make it so :eyes:

3 Likes

Nothing at the top of my head, but I had a dream last night about a stuffed animal teaching me to play the ukulele :no_mouth:

2 Likes

What’s a new thing you’re planning to do soon?
@TheMidnightAssassin @wednesday @NotARussianBot @FourcedowErsert @Manya707 @Siren

me - I’m going to start freelancing on Fiverr for book cover design. I figured that, since I’ll be an adult soon, I should build up my own savings from money that isn’t my allowance. :joy: My parents are good with it, and my brother’s demanding 20% :roll_eyes: for what contribution he alone knows lol. It’ll be a tough fit, what with studies and this if it takes off lol but I’m willing to chance it. I’ll be putting up commercial-use resources on DA as well for the time being, just to build up the client base. While I don’t intend to ever professionaly pursue a career in gd, this’ll be fun as a side job! :smiley:

4 Likes

I plan to make a massive illustration

2 Likes

Sounds good! What of?

3 Likes