π’π’Šπ’ˆπ’‰π’•π’„π’‚π’π’ β€” 𝐒𝐧𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐧𝐒𝐚𝐜 𝐜𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫

Haha we all procrastinate, its a craft ingrained in us. Imagine a whole class procrastinated a project till the last two days. And we had a whole month to do it.
I mean who doesn’t find an appeal to whiteboards, I know I borrowed cough stole markers from teachers to scribble nonsense after school

2 Likes

Yeah, sadly. But the weird thing is that none of my family members procrastinate at all. They just do things ahead of time. I wish I had that motivation. Haha, nice! I used to draw stuff on the boards and leave it up in the room somewhere, until someone erased one and drew their own. I wasn’t happy. xD

2 Likes

Don’t worry you not the only one. No else but me procrastinates and is really lazy all at the same time in my familyπŸ˜…. I’ll tell you something cool, at my old school seniors could right on the walls anything not R-rated of course, stuff like maybe β€œTom was here 2020”. It was fun but not as much as prev years due to covid:(

2 Likes

Alright, here’s a questions folks; What movie is your favourite and why? It can be in any language/genre, and if it’s on YouTube, plus point for me xD Mine would be the Spectral science fiction film, since it was just SO COOL!!! :heart_eyes:

On that note, I meant to post this a few days back but then I kept on forgetting my question :expressionless: So yeah … :sweat_smile: Anyways, I’m looking forward to you answers! :smiley:

@TheMidnightAssassin @wednesday @NotARussianBot @FourcedowErsert @Manya707 @Siren

5 Likes

Ahhh, it’s hard to decide :sweat: But probably I Am Legend if I had to pick, I just thought it was pretty cool hehe

2 Likes

That movie with Will Smith right? All his movies are really good, so I can see why you think it’s cool xD Besides, the humour helps a lottt :joy: Recently watched Men In Black and I think I started crying xD

don’t mind my sudden verbalesque diarrhea, I’m running a sugar high :rofl:

3 Likes

Knives out, it was literally so awesome and it was the first time I watched a murder mystery so the twists and turns were spectacular. Second would just be the whole MCU lol (because my cousin got me into superhero movies…)

3 Likes

Duck Soup. It’s old but still hilarioius.

2 Likes

Adding this to my list xD It sounds so intriguing! For the record, the only Marvel movie I’ve watched voluntarily was endgame :joy: I’m more of a Batman fan xD

3 Likes

Yeah!! Oh yes, the Men In Black movies are great :relieved:

:joy:

1 Like

I cracked up at the name :rofl: Definitely going to check this out! I’ve been searching for comedies but haven’t been able to get my hands on a good one

2 Likes

oh yes they are xD despite having them watched on a semi-annual basis since my brother and my father love those movies and proceed to then hog the tv until they’ve binged every single one -_-

2 Likes

Haha, that was one of the first movies I watched until I started from the beginning

I haven’t watched one yet, but I have watched the Wonder Girl movie and I’m planning to watch the sequel

3 Likes

I’m not one for the movies really, but Gotham was a pretty neat show! You should check it out if you want to learn a bit more about Batman with a special twist side note though, the show was discontinue :’(

4 Likes

lololol

1 Like

that is honestly a very good question that I happen to not know the answer to :joy:

2 Likes

:eyes: :eyes: :eyes: wuttt??? :joy: I’m sure you’ll find one soon then! or you could check out all the suggestions above xD

1 Like

i might :joy:

Hmm, I don’t think I have any one absolute favourite, since there are a lot of good ones. But one of my favourites is Inception; that one is AWESOME. I love it. It’s just amazing.

Also, the Pirates of the Caribbean movies are great too!

Ah yesss, that one is so good!

2 Likes

Looked it up and the concept is so cool!!! Will definitely check this one out xD And yes, the Pirates of the Caribbean movies are definitely worth binging again :joy:

2 Likes