π’π’Šπ’ˆπ’‰π’•π’„π’‚π’π’ β€” 𝐒𝐧𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐧𝐒𝐚𝐜 𝐜𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫

Not a fan of anime in the slightest xD Though I recently watched a mash - up vid with the Freak song as the bg music. You made him look so feminine :joy: I can’t reconcile the image in my head and your pretty art!

5 Likes

Obsession? Hmmm… not much to obsess over unless it’s Kpop lol

Been far too busy with school~

Cough cough procrastination

4 Likes

:eyes: we’re all master procrastinators here How’s school anyways? Mine just released the results for our year - end and not many are very happy but I guess that’s what happens when a bunch of hostel peeps have online classes at home :woman_shrugging:
also not really a fan of Kpop lmao it’s too widespread for me to enjoy it

4 Likes

ALSO CHECK THIS OUT 'CAUSE I’M DYING FROM THE CUTENESS!!!

3 Likes

Pretty ok, kinda getting in the way of my extra curricular activities but I can manage:/

I’m still in my 2nd trimester for school (3rd tri starts next week lol) and I think I’m getting pretty good grades-ish for this year.

I get that too, was brought into Kpop as a toddler so been with it ever since XD

3 Likes

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

I didn’t think this would be addicting but it is

1 Like

Ah yes, the extra curriculars :no_mouth: Welp, that’s something I’ll be saying goodbye to this June, if not earlier :cry: Good luck with school anyhow, my first sem is going to end in a week or two, can’t really remember when break is xD
omo how are you still alive??? :eyes:

4 Likes

OMG YES IT IS!!! :heart_eyes:
I WANT ONE TOO! :pleading_face: :joy:

3 Likes

Awww

Thank you, you too <3

My break is in one more week, I can’t wait for it >.<

Somehow get through the day…?

I honestly don’t know how I keep up with school at this point XD

3 Likes

Yes, the lives of hostellians are truly sad xD Enjoy your break! I’ve got almost a year’s worth of studying to catch up on :expressionless: like I said, we hostel peeps don’t do to well with classes when we’re at home lolD but gotta salute you for keeping up with school! I’ve got my diagnostics coming up and I have no idea what my teachers have been teaching these past few weeks :exploding_head:

3 Likes

Hazbin Hotel is not an anime, though. It’s made in the US…

1 Like

:eyes: Really? Ah, forgive my ignorance! It looked like anime tho xD so I simply assumed, being the semi - judgemental, biased creature I am

3 Likes

hello :eyes:
i have currently found myself very obsessed with VOCALOID aha- I love their songs >~<

2 Likes

Hiiii :joy: Vocaloid, huh? Add that to my β€œto check out” list xD What type of music is it?

4 Likes

Oof :pensive:

I gotta do what I gotta do ig

Oh no! I’m barely paying attention in too but at least I’m passing though XD

1 Like

Eh, no problem. Only anime characters are that skinny, anyway.

1 Like

Double salute! I could pay attention but that would require sitting still and I simply can’t do it, I’m always moving and my thoughts move along as well :rofl: Plus, I’m just going to cram cause I like to torture myself :joy:

2 Likes

Yasss, so trueee xD

2 Likes

Most seem to have more of a jpop sound in my experience

1 Like

That sucks, I’m always on the iPad when my teacher talks cause everything’s online anyways

Ouch, so me

2 Likes