π’π’Šπ’ˆπ’‰π’•π’„π’‚π’π’ β€” 𝐒𝐧𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐧𝐒𝐚𝐜 𝐜𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫

:eyes: Another style of music I have been subconsciously avoiding …

2 Likes

I use my laptop, sometimes a phone when I’m in the mood for lunch halfway through class xD

xD A procrastinator at their finest

2 Likes

xD It’s like electronic J-pop (they have some English songs too, though)

3 Likes

:eyes: Still skeptical … but I’ll try it out, once I get over my keyboard click obsession xD I haven’t heard a β€œcute” song in months lmao I was more into Willyecho’s Monster and the like, so this’ll be a jarring change of pace :joy:

3 Likes

Same xD My music range is very wide, haha.
The keyboard click thing is seriously addicting :eyes:-

welcome to my drugstore xD Just gave it a listen and man it’s so sbdyeriudhiuerh … I have no words :joy: One one hand, the rhythm is nice in a sense, but his voice :rofl: I cannottt, it’s so little boy type and this reminds me of my cousins! Though it is cute uWu

3 Likes

lolol Ah, yes, he is only supposed to be twelve :sweat:, so he sounds quite young xD

1 Like

Oohhh, that makes sense rather than an adult man singing xD [/font]

2 Likes

Yea xD Not all the songs sound that young, though, that’s just one of the voices, hehe.

1 Like

Ah, I see :joy: Definitely something to check out then[/font]

2 Likes

Yeah :sweat_smile: Fukase is so far my favorite :eyes:

1 Like

Fukase? :eyes: Noting that down :rofl: I’ll be back to shoot guesses on why this guy’s your favourite :joy:

2 Likes

Anyways, I’m signing off for the night since I’m starving and drained but I have a final request sorry for the double tags fellow insomniacs @TheMidnightAssassin @wednesday @NotARussianBot @FourcedowErsert Tell me about a weird dream you had lately, cause I’ve been having a storm of them and they are so mind - boggling I can’t even understand myself at this point xD SWEET DREAMS! :night_with_stars:

6 Likes

Hehehehe

1 Like

My teen drama dream turned into a police procedural. Nobody died, it just happened.

2 Likes

insomniac introductions

name: Manya

pronouns: she/her

dislikes: writers block

taglist: yes / no

5 Likes

Hiya Manya, welcome! I’ll be adding you to the taglist in a moment! :smiley:

3 Likes

blinks That’s weirddd xD

3 Likes

Exactly