π’π’Šπ’ˆπ’‰π’•π’„π’‚π’π’ β€” 𝐒𝐧𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐧𝐒𝐚𝐜 𝐜𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫

Hmmm, well I’m still obsessing over clouds. xD But there’s also this new game I downloaded that I immediately got addicted to, called Atomas. :see_no_evil: It’s pretty simple and repetitive but very satisfying. Plus, chem review, hehe (my lousy excuse for playing).

Oof, I have a tonne of those. They usually take a while to explain. But one super weird one I had last night was that I was playing this strange finger game with a few of my classmates while waiting for food in a restaurant. Two were guys I didn’t know too well and two were my friends. Apparently, the game consisted of forming a β€˜crown’ with three fingers and β€˜crowning’ the opponent’s crowns… by capturing their crowns with your fingers, in this weird clawlike squeezing grip. I kept losing badly because it was my first time playing. I’m pretty sure this game doesn’t actually exist, so I have no idea how my brain came up with that. :joy:

2 Likes

:cloud: my follow-up obsession and Atomas sounds like a pretty cool game, I should probably check it out xD
Man is that dream weird :joy: Did you look up the game to see it was real? :eyes: Cause if it isn’t, patent it!!! :rofl:

4 Likes

Haha sure! If you ever do, tell me what you think.

Oh yep. Hmm, I just tried to look it up but I couldn’t find anything. I mean, I have no idea if it would even have a name.

:joy: :rofl: I would, if it was actually a game that made sense. xD I’m not even sure what the rules are!

1 Like

I made another Noctave

3 Likes

I will! And make the rules up as you go xD!

2 Likes

Pretty! :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

My news of the morning; logged onto Teams and saw that my PE teacher had posted something. It happened to be the name list of people who hadn’t submitted their work for the class yesterday evening. See, I’m kinda known for not doing my homework xD but I did complete it and turn it in EARLY this time, and yet my name was on the list. :expressionless:

4 Likes

Aw I love the little critter in the corner! Is that a cat? It kind of looks like one.

2 Likes

Hehe yes, I suppose that’ll work. xD

1 Like

Yep, that’s Noxis.

2 Likes

So cute! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Calling fellow insomniacs! @TheMidnightAssassin @wednesday @NotARussianBot @FourcedowErsert @Manya707
A bit of a personal question, so you don’t have to answer if you don’t want to! :slight_smile: Sorry for prying, but I’ve just had a related conversation with a friend of mine and was wondering. Anyways, how do you deal with your emotions? And do you deal with them before or after something happens?

6 Likes

Let them out

3 Likes

Rare answer, or at least, in my experience! :sweat_smile: How do you let them out? Do you vent, or maybe talk it out with someone? I’m very curious!

5 Likes

I just express it, and calm down later.

3 Likes

Ah okay, thanks for sharing! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Usually I hold out and then go cry in the shower or something ahah :eyes:

3 Likes

Now, that one I’ve heard xD It isn’t necessarily healthy though, but some things just can’t be spoken out loud so

4 Likes

Yeah xD

3 Likes
Idk if this makes sense but here it is~

Uh… I just don’t…? I don’t display a lot emotion unless I’m forced to or I have to seem more β€œalive”. But if you annoy me, you can be sure you’ll have a few broken bones later:D (I’m kidding)

Strong emotions like anger and sadness can’t be stopped (mostly cause I need to release it somehow) so I either act sulky and annoy people when I’m irritated/mad or when I’m sad, I just wanna be left alone until I feel better again.

Happy is a weird concept for me because I don’t get that a lot. (yeah sure, I can feel happy watching cute animal vines or something but it quickly disappears) I just fake happiness so it doesn’t make the atmosphere seem too sad you know?

:)

After, (I think???) I can’t completely subside them and I have to wait until they go away by either acting out on that emotion or staying quiet and bottling it up

5 Likes