π’π’Šπ’ˆπ’‰π’•π’„π’‚π’π’ β€” 𝐒𝐧𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐧𝐒𝐚𝐜 𝐜𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫

It does make sense, and I have a friend who does the exact same thing. :slight_smile: I don’t really like this way, no offense meant, since the baseline is faking yourself to make others happy in a sense, but each to their own! And most people I know deal with their emotions after as well, though some have managed to deal with them beforehand, so there’s that! I think the worst I’ve seen was the bottling up, because sooner or later it explodes right in your face and it’s pretty ugly.

4 Likes

yep, this happened a few times but I usually do it at night so I’m not bothering anyone~

4 Likes

Hmm, not exactly sure. It usually feels like they’re very deeply rooted in my person and it can be hard to tell why I feel a certain way sometimes. But I guess I do tend to keep them to myself. I don’t compress them or forbid myself to feel them (it’s rather the opposite), but when I do feel them it’s not terribly obvious. I feel them very internally, if you know what I mean. It can be a storm on the inside but on the outside it’s less noticeable (unless I deliberately choose to). When I’m not around people, I let myself cry it out or something. Although at times, it’s hard to express them physically, so I just journal or rant about it with writing. And yeah, I deal with them after something happens… so I have enough time to process them and let it out if I need to, when I’m alone.

1 Like

I understand and I guess it’s all just a matter of when and where. :slight_smile: I express my emotions through writing as well, either that or I just imagine it growing wings and flying away xD

2 Likes

I like that. :dove:

1 Like

:wink: Thanks! :joy:

2 Likes

I kinda do the same thing, though when I’m happy I just kinda try to suppress it so I don’t start jumping up and down…

1 Like

xD A friend of mine does the exact opposite when she’s happy :joy: the whole world ends up knowing she is

1 Like

THANKS EVERYONE FOR RESPONDING! :blush:

1 Like

Anyways, here’s today question peeps! @TheMidnightAssassin @wednesday @NotARussianBot @FourcedowErsert @Manya707
Do you prefer sunny days or rainy days? Yes, this is totally random I know :joy: but it’s nearly 2AM, I’ve just had a tuna sandwich and I’m mildly delirious so … :woman_shrugging: I’m definitely on side rain since I love the cold, the wind, and the sound of it!
it’s spoiled for me though when I’m at school since my classmates will start screaming when thunder rolls or lightning flashes :expressionless:

as a side note, do y’all mind me tagging for these questions and such? Just curious, and concerned :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

I prefer the rain, too ahah. It’s calming, sounds nice, looks cool…yeah :sweat_smile:

Not at all! Feel free to tag me anytime :hugs: ~

3 Likes

Rainy days, after it ends, it smells good to me. Also, sunny days are fine, but I’d rather just hav e rainy days:)

Nope, I love getting tagged and bothered:D since I’m bored and procrastinate on homework

4 Likes

Wait – seriously??

Anyways… I like both. But if we’re going with extremes, I’d prefer rainy. Harsh sun is not nice, especially if the weather is humid. Rain just has this ethereal and pleasant sound and makes the atmosphere seem so… full of life. It makes me feel safe, sort of. A bit giddy. I just adore the sound of it hitting the roof, I can almost physically feel the pitter-patter, like a soothing massage.

Oh not at all! I don’t mind. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

It does look cool! xD

3 Likes

Ooh yes, petrichor

4 Likes

Yes, seriously :rofl: Happens without fail every single time.
The rain makes me giddy as well xD and kinda blurs out my surroundings, if that makes sense

3 Likes

Yes, exactly that!

3 Likes

Looking back, seems I have a pattern of radio silence for 3 days :joy: Life’s been pretty busy here, with training and my upcoming diagnostics which I have not prepared for in the slightest :scream: but anyways, have you @TheMidnightAssassin @wednesday @FourcedowErsert @Manya707 @NotARussianBot had a craving for a particular food/drink lately? If yes, what was it? Mine’s been Starbucks and pancakes :rofl: Also, what TV show have you been hooked on lately? Somehow found myself watching The Flash :no_mouth:

5 Likes

Jumex Mango Juice.

Yes, Jumex the rapper shares his name with juice.

2 Likes

I would love to have some marshmallows right now

Not really a show, but me and my cousin have been watching Alice in the Borderland and we’re going to start watching Falcon and the Winter soldier

3 Likes