π’π’Šπ’ˆπ’‰π’•π’„π’‚π’π’ β€” 𝐒𝐧𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐧𝐒𝐚𝐜 𝐜𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫

Hmmm, I actually have been thinking of all the amazing foods where I used to live… Things were fresh and delicious and you can’t find that anywhere here! I miss those. There’s this small drink shop I used to buy from all the time, called Crazy Fresh. Their fruit drinks were absolutely delightful… Aw, I miss it. The stuff here could never in a million years measure up to all of the delicacies back there.

Well, I don’t particularly watch many shows, haha. They just… never really appealed, I guess. And they’re a huge time-sapper.

2 Likes

meh some ramen sounds kinda good tbh…

ramen…

started watching Falcon and the Winter Soldier, it’s pretty gud

3 Likes

Asian cuisine heh, fried rice, chow mein, sushi, anything with soy sauce

lmfao, another food craving to add to my list

none lol I don’t really watch tv that much

2 Likes

I don’t think we have that brand at my place xD andto be honest, didn’t know there was a rapper named Jumex either! :rofl: I do want to try the juice though!

2 Likes

Ah yes, marshmallows. It’s rainy here, so hot chocolate and 'mallows would be nice xD Alice in Borderland? :eyes: Another thing I’ve never heard of. I think the other two were something my brother was realllyyyyy into though :joy:

4 Likes

Oh my god, saammmeee. Ever since I moved, I’ve been comparing the freshness and quality of everything lol. Shows are a huge time - sapper though I can’t help myself xD

3 Likes

Kinda got sick of instant food because of school :rofl: and my brother used to be into those lol

3 Likes

The Netflix show is based on a manga so I don’t really know much about it, but I’m guessing it’s based off of Alice in the Wonderland. In that case, I don’t see much of a similarity between the two. But it’s super good though:)

3 Likes

Ah, there’s plenty of asian cuisine to go around here xD and I barely used to watch TV until the lockdown happened :rofl:

3 Likes

Interesting
I’ll have to check it out then :joy:

4 Likes

:eyes: don’t die yet

3 Likes

:eyes: Β whatever do you mean xD?

4 Likes

do threads die after 7 or 14 days?

3 Likes

I thought it was 14 but apparently it was 7 face palm Thank you! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

it might depend on the thread and stuff but better safe than sorry :safety_pin:

3 Likes

True true. For some reason, it isn’t showing at the bottom of this thread for me as it does for others, so it completely slipped my mind! :sweat_smile: Thanks so much for saving the thread from the Abyss! :heart:

4 Likes

Hello everyone @TheMidnightAssassin @wednesday @NotARussianBot @FourcedowErsert @Manya707, long time no speak! :joy: Sorry about the inactivity, I’ll be going back to school in a couple of days and things have been hectic between homework and revision. :sob: Anyways, I’ll probably be dropping by at most thrice a week, so I’ll put up these random questions then xD

So, the question for the last week of March and the first week of April is;
"What do you do when you are stuck with a person you absolutely dislike for an entire day? :eyes:

5 Likes

The person will be ignored and mistreated

4 Likes

Hmm, if you mean my sibling, I’ll try to tolerate them :relieved:

But uh, if it’s some one else… I’ll basically just ignore them, I’m a quiet person in general so they won’t know a thing

4 Likes

ALSO, CUTENESS ALERT!!!

5 Likes