π’π’Šπ’ˆπ’‰π’•π’„π’‚π’π’ β€” 𝐒𝐧𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐧𝐒𝐚𝐜 𝐜𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫

:eyes: interesting xD

1 Like

Hi I’m Tori I’m a she. I love crystals fantasy dreams gaming and of course writing. I dislike math as I’m currently struggling in college classes rn

3 Likes

Hello! Lovely to meet you Tori! I’d be very happy if you would use the form in the title post of this thread to introduce yourself! :wink:

3 Likes

Ooo. What words do you know?

1 Like

I do my best. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

greetings, a bit of food ordering, random bits and pieces here and there xD

2 Likes

I’m sure it’ll be wonderful! :smiley:

2 Likes

That is enough

1 Like

Thank you.

1 Like

I wish it was :joy:

1 Like

No problem! :smiley:

1 Like
QUESTION OF THE WEEK!

What do you do when your teacher/lecturer asks for your homework/assignment and you realise … YOU HAVEN’T EVEN LOOKED AT IT? Β  :eyes:

4 Likes

Panic

Probably try to complete the whole assignement really quick even though it’s impossible and I’ve already failed and should just accept my fate- oooor just blame it on β€œfamily issues” and act sincere…

3 Likes

I probably tell them that… lmao, I wouldn’t lie at my own teacher (I probably won’t say anything at all though)

3 Likes

er, I would use to say I accidentally left it at home… xD But now I probably wouldn’t. I don’t know. That hasn’t happened in a long time. The closest I’ve ever gotten to this situation is scribbling my answers quickly right before it was due, and nobody noticed anything. But now, most of my teachers don’t ask to check our homework at all because it’s our own responsibility and if we want to improve our skills we’d do it ourselves… I mean, I do it, but some people don’t.

3 Likes

ok why are you both so truthful i feel bad now-

3 Likes

Hello! How is everyone? New to this thread! Happy to have the forums back :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Heyo~

I’m pretty good, thx! you?

3 Likes

Ehehe don’t worry, I’d have the same temptation… honestly, I don’t know what I’d do. I’d think it’s better not to lie, but under the pressure… who knows. :eyes:

2 Likes

Hi! I’m good! Just chilling and correcting some of my writing

3 Likes