π’π’Šπ’ˆπ’‰π’•π’„π’‚π’π’ β€” 𝐒𝐧𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐧𝐒𝐚𝐜 𝐜𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫

Hi! Yes, it’s great to have the forums working again :grin:

3 Likes

Yee! So how are you?

3 Likes

:eyes:

2 Likes

I’m doing well, I just finished a poem! :stuck_out_tongue: I hope your writing is going well.

2 Likes

nice nice… I’m just eating rice hehe

2 Likes

Yay about your poem! And yeah, it is, I am 72 pages into it, although I’m writing in disorder, since there are already some chapters of the third and second book around but 80% of the first book is lacking

3 Likes

Oooh, rice!

2 Likes

yes, rice :relieved:

i always crave rice in the middle of the night for some reason… :eyes:

3 Likes

Oh, I see, that’s cool! I like rice, it’s my favourite food probably

3 Likes

Thanks! That’s good, sounds like you have a lot of progress… :slight_smile:

3 Likes

same ahah

1 Like

Ye! It’s an Undertale Fanfic, an AU to be exact, are you familiar with Undertale? I’m kinda excited about this project (As usual), I want to explain it! (As usual, I kinda always become excited with my work and want to rant about it, I’m just now noticing it lol)

3 Likes

Oh I see! No, I’ve heard of it but never played. That’s fine, I’m sure everyone does that too hehe. So, what is it about?

2 Likes

Long ago, two races ruled the earth, humans and monsters, until one day, war broke out between the two species, after a long battle, humans won and locked the monsters underground with a magic spell

Thousands of years later, a human is climbing Mount Ebott (The mountain from which none return), while on the top, the ground collapses beneath him and he wakes up inside the mountain

And the rest… is history

2 Likes

Ooh, interesting, I see. Well, good luck with your fanfic!

1 Like

Thanks!

2 Likes

idk o.o

1 Like

MANYAAAAAAAAAAAA

1 Like

LMAO that was me during primary :joy:

2 Likes

Oof, I’m feeling a tad guilty now … :eyes:

3 Likes