π’π’Šπ’ˆπ’‰π’•π’„π’‚π’π’ β€” 𝐒𝐧𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐧𝐒𝐚𝐜 𝐜𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫

Since we’re in a hostel, my teachers will tell us to go grab it rip
That’s actually quite a nice way of doing things, in a sense. I guess my teachers don’t believe we’re anywhere near responsible yet :skull:

3 Likes

Hello there! Welcome to the forums, and this thread I guess! :joy:

3 Likes

Oh no :joy:

2 Likes

Saw some interesting answers for the previous question xD but here’s the next one!

If you’re the kind to get hungry in the middle of night, what kind of food do you enjoy? :eyes: Personally, I like cheese noodles or a tuna sandwich xD

5 Likes

CHEEPS

Usually plantain or nacho

3 Likes

Ah, it passed quick, don’t worry :rofl: Person here is thick - skinned xD

4 Likes

Ooh, nachoo :sob: I am deprived of fast food atm I tend to go for sour cream and onion more tho :thinking: Probably cause I like tangry food and no one enjoys it as much as me lmaoo

3 Likes

Ooh, I get in trouble when I’m awake at night so I have never experienced eating in the middle of the night πŸ₯²

3 Likes

:eyes: Trouble? Care to elaborate? Curious cat here :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Riiiicceee

1 Like

My parents want us asleep so it’s nearly impossible to go out to the kitchen to get a small snack, unless you want to get yelled at XD

4 Likes

RITAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

first food I find :joy: though I try not to eat in the middle of the night heh

2 Likes

HOW’S UUUUUUU

1 Like

GOOOOOOD HBU?

2 Likes

AIEEE STUFFED
I should be on discord :joy:

2 Likes

Oof, isn’t it too heavy? :eyes:

2 Likes

LMAO Same, but my parents sleep pretty early, which is why the scolding comes in the morning xD

4 Likes

xD I try to go to sleep when I’m hungry, but I’ll wake up an hour or so later thinking β€œI NEED FOOD!” :joy:

2 Likes

My parents are pretty light sleepers, if they even hear one little creak on the floorboards, they’re already up to see who it is

3 Likes

Ah, I see. My dad’s like that (I get my insomniac tendencies from him xD) but he’ll only strike when he believes I’ve been staying up too long.

4 Likes