๐’๐’Š๐’ˆ๐’‰๐’•๐’„๐’‚๐’๐’ โ€” ๐ข๐ง๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ง๐ข๐š๐œ ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ

oop- its all good xD

Actually Iโ€™m like not a major but a fan of Eminem so yeah

Ey mate whatever works for you and best of lucks with the transition. I hear it can be quite costly

2 Likes

Ye, it is, but my dad will cover most of it :smiley:

2 Likes

Lucky๐Ÿ˜ช

1 Like

Oh, nice! Which song of his do you like best? I donโ€™t prefer the pure raps, but I do like Monster, and Love The Way You Lie. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ah yes, Iโ€™d rather sleep than do school. xD Even though I usually donโ€™t like sleep. Yeah, Iโ€™m in my senior year. Iโ€™ll be going to uni after thisโ€ฆ no gap year for me. :joy:

2 Likes

I enjoy Love The Way You Lie as well but my faves have to be Lose Yourself and Iโ€™m Not Afraid. Oh yeah and I guess Smack That where he ft Akon I believe

1 Like

Iโ€™ll have to go check those out! :joy:

1 Like

Good luck with final exams and all in this foresaken panoremic๐Ÿ˜…I was always late to the scheduled arrival time, quite close to writing time. Do you know what youโ€™ll study in uni

2 Likes

Wow youโ€™re like the first person ik who doesnโ€™t know them๐Ÿ˜ฎdo you at least know his song Godzilla

1 Like

Thanks. Luckily for us, diplomas were cancelled due to covid, but itโ€™s up to the teachers to give us finals or not. And we have a calculus exam T.T That class is a toughie. But yeah. The pandemic is no fun. Hehe, yes, Iโ€™ll be studying neuroscience! :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Yep, but only because my brother made me watch/listen to it :expressionless: didnโ€™t quite enjoy the experience unfortunately xd

2 Likes

Wow neuroscience๐Ÿ‘I have a friend who plans to study that in the US though Iโ€™m not sure sheโ€™ll got through with it. Lazy bum. To tell you calculus wasnโ€™t my forfeit I sucked big time on the plotting of graphs or finding the equation and stuff, but I enjoyed the first principles and deriving.

Neither did I heard on radio by mistake but at least you know it

2 Likes

Haha thanks. That subject is fascinating to no end. xD
Honestly, I can be lazy at times too, but Iโ€™m hoping that my interest in it will win out. Yeah, calculus isnโ€™t horrible for me but it gets tedious. Deriving is nice, yes. I hate limits though. xD

2 Likes

I tried my best with limits. All the thanks go to my tutors who helped. I might go to uni next year but Iโ€™m split between two decisions Iโ€™m not sure which one of the two I want to study. Do you have a uni you interested in or just like me and go wherever you get accepted?

2 Likes

Yup, thatโ€™s about all you can do. Iโ€™ve never had a tutor, whatโ€™s that like? Oh I see. Which two decisions are they? Does either one perk your interest more? Well, I wanted to go where they had the best programme ranking in the country, and luckily for me, I got accepted to my first choice uni. So, how will you choose if you get more than one acceptance?

2 Likes

Well experiences differ when it comes to tutors but for it was interesting to say the least. I and to have a tutor cause like when I finally went to go start my senior, the particular topic had already been covered so my teacher recommended some students who could help me out. He absolutely refused to have any of us fail to totalize in first principle, derivation and plotting the curve thingy graph, so it was a must.

As for the decisions, it pediatrics or nursing but Iโ€™m by far interested in pediatrics. I love all that comes with the job esp working with kids but if that doesnโ€™t work out, I try studying into being a pediatric nurse. The uni I want is set in my mind so is the backup and backup-backup uni. Not really hard to decide cause theyโ€™re a lot in this country.

Btw congrats on getting acceptedโ€‹:clap::clap:. Seniors here donโ€™t get accepted till the beginning of the following year.

2 Likes

Oh. Hmm, sounds interesting. The teacher sounds pretty good, I wish my teachers were that invested in us. :joy:

Ooh, thatโ€™s so cool. I have a friend who wants to go into that field. Hopefully, everything goes well for you regarding that.

Thanks! Oh really? The following year? For us, weโ€™d be going to uni this fall already, so people usually get their acceptances at the beginning of this year.

2 Likes

Lol thing is this teacher took pride in being the best maths teacher heโ€™d criticize our papers as being easy when even the intelligent ones struggled with understanding the questions. My favorite memory has to be him saying "in maths lit theyโ€™ll be teaching each other how to count tomatoes and oranges, how is that difficult you need real maths":joy:

Yep following year cause some uni are open for applications till Oct/Nov of which by then we will be writing our finals. It is mostly cause full acceptance depends on your final senior exam mark in case your junior year final marks(which are used when applying unless you finished HS) didnโ€™t meet minimum requirement. In what month is fall exactly cause for us its like April - May? Arenโ€™t you in school right now?

2 Likes

Bahaha, thatโ€™s awesome. xD I have a feeling that would be an interesting grad quote. Did you ever do those?

Ohhh, I see. Thatโ€™s an interesting way of doing things. Our school year starts in late August, or for most schools here, in September, and ends in June. (Right nowโ€ฆ can I say itโ€™s still winter? xDD It just snowed today. Not much, but a bit. Itโ€™s supposed to be the end of spring right now, but the weather is crazy. Fall starts in September.)

2 Likes