π’π’Šπ’ˆπ’‰π’•π’„π’‚π’π’ β€” 𝐒𝐧𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐧𝐒𝐚𝐜 𝐜𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫

Now, you can get your teen drama cliches in an edgy, wannabe Satanist way!

1 Like

Ouch

That”s so much, I wouldn’t even remember how to start a debate:0

4 Likes

xD Takes a while to get used to I guess, I could barely write my notes for the first round since my hand was shaking so badly :joy: And my notes are all over the place, there’s words going in every direction and they don’t seem to make much sense once I’m done

4 Likes

Yasss :joy: I’ve heard about the show so many times and it showed up in my Netflix reccomendations but it never drew me to it :woman_shrugging:

2 Likes

It’s not as metal as it could be, and the writing could use some work, but it’s perfectly serviceable for Halloween.

1 Like

Ah, I’ll definitely check it out then! Halloween is something I’m going to miss this year as well :sob: When you’re a senior in high school …

2 Likes

Ahhh that’s so scary >.<

2 Likes

It is. For me, it was less the part that I couldn’t write and more the part that my teammates would be unable to speak for the designated 7 minutes, since this was their first real debate o.o But we got through it! :smiley:

4 Likes

Aye! At least you did:D

I would’ve just froze and call it quits

3 Likes

Ah, my mom would have killed me :rofl: This thing cost her 80 bucks

4 Likes

Oof

Have you won any awards yet?

3 Likes

I did, for my last debate tournaments. Semifinals for International and finals for the other, which is joined by all residential schools in the district/state I think, can’t remember. We were supposed to go for the next round - the nationals - but then … BOOM! COVID HAPPENED!!! And all of my hard work went down the drain. I got sick for it and yet my effort was wasted!! :rofl: :sob:

3 Likes

Oh no! After all of this ends, I hope things get back on track and you win something at least <3

2 Likes

Thanks so much! Yes, me too :slight_smile: I’m hoping we can break, at least until the semi - finals :pleading_face:

4 Likes

Ahh, I could never do debates >.< Good luck! :relaxed:

I’m pretty good, thanks!

2 Likes

@deathinreverie Did you know there’s an entire genre of lovecraftian/cosmic horror music?

1 Like

Thank you! :smiley:

3 Likes

:eyes: There is? blinks

2 Likes

Need evidence?

1 Like

https://youtu.be/P06z_ZymfXY

The instrumentals remind me of Radiohead in the late 90s

1 Like