𝙘𝙡𝙤𝙨𝙚𝙙

Ooh by the way Aevyn I’ve updated the blend. Let me know what you think!

@TheMidnightAssassin Sorry for tagging you :sweat_smile: I wasn’t sure if you’d missed the notif

1 Like

Haha, sorry for the late answer, I definitely saw it and was just shocked and speechless but I was also busy while doing so :sweat_smile: It looks super good and kind of gives me Japanese futuristic/cyberpunk vibes. I absolutely adore the textures/shape thingies so much! Just one thing to change is to make the word “future” a hologram/transparent looking? Since to me, it looks a little weird. But honestly, it really looks good.

1 Like

oop - Sorry :sweat_smile:

Thank you! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I got the sense that something about it was very Kate-like, for some reason. :joy:

Yeah, the text was a bit of a pain. I’ll play around more with it.

Thanks again! :heart:

2 Likes
Nefarious | Bump i'm currently in the mood for gif banners! ps may crash on me but it's worth the risk xD. do drop your ideas here please, i'd appreciate it! >.<
1 Like
Nefarious | Bump so ... anyone got a interesting character for aesthetics? o.o i'm still up for gif banners, but I definitelly won't mind aesthetics fakes as well. :D
2 Likes

Well, I have a new-ish character for a fanfic I’m writing and I kinda made a mood board for him lmao. It’s basically off the book Six of Crows~ I’ll leave a little more info below

Moodboard in question

Name: Kyere Kavan
Facial features: Golden eyes, a scar on his cheek and throat
Ethnicity: Shu Han (basically asian in the real world)
Powers: can control air
Backstory: An orphan who used to steal from people to survive. Almost got sold to a rich lady but got rescued and lived with a sailor who hunted slavers. He’s also pretty good at shooting arrows

If you need more, feel free to ask me!

Accepted! Thank you so much! <3 I’ve never read Six of Crows tho :cry: So I have no idea how this’ll turn out but I look forward to it! Do you have a particular colour scheme in mind? I’m thinking something along the lines of gold/yellow based off the details but lmk if you want something else.

How do you pronounce “Kyere”? :eyes:

:joy: I like him already

1 Like

That’s alright! You can go through the fandom wiki: The Grishaverse | Fandom for more information, or directly ask me :sparkles: Gold or a rusty gold is much preferred as well a dark/navy blue (since his powers belong to a faction called squallers, they’re outfit is dark blue)

outfit inspo and info

Note: anything that’s blue with a silver embroider works since it’s hard to find something like that

Squaller | The Grishaverse | Fandom

K + ear together, deprived from Kiere because I’m unoriginal :relieved:

He’s very fun to write :laughing:

1 Like

Ooh I will, and thank you! Inspo’s really pretty, so I might try combining the gold and blue if not recolouring

:joy: I gotcha :wink:

I can imagine :eyes: :joy:

2 Likes

One more thing I forgot to add! The time is based around the late 19th century, so imagine suits and what not. Fancy clothing I’d say. The author loosely inspired by Dutch Republic–era Amsterdam.

These are the clothes (and og characters) from the Netflix show for reference~

1 Like

Duly noted! I’m excited to make this! :joy:

2 Likes

Hopefully you’ll have fun!

2 Likes

ANNOUNCEMENT

So, it’s been two months since I visited this thread and I’ve decided, seeing as New Year’s coming up soon, that I want to recode/resort this whole thing. I may or may not create a new thread — we’ll see how that goes — but in the meantime, I’ll try to finish the pending request (sorry Aevyn :sweat_smile:) but feel free to drop any other fakes you might have! The reopening of school has been postponed, so I have a little more time on my hands. <3

1 Like

@TheMidnightAssassin DELIVERY!

NOTES
Okay, after literal MONTHS I am finally done with this. Super sorry for the delay! I kinda missed out on that outfit part since this was a redo and I’m a mess :sob: but yeah. Anyways, let me know what you think, if there’s anything I should add or remove, etc. Your honest thoughts/feedback matter a lot to me! :slight_smile:

1 Like
Nefarious | The End

and with that, this fakes thread is officially closed. thank you all so much for the reqs! (@TheMidnightAssassin @Stella_Vigo @Manya707 @junipermoon @selchies @Novel_Worm) the new thread, all revamped and stuff, will be up by hopefully this coming saturday. (7th April 2022). hope to see y’all there!

3 Likes

aww tsym! It looks great!! and don’t worry about how much time it took, I’m wasn’t worried about that:))

Thank you! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

NEW THREAD!