6 Likes

covers

posters

aesthetics

blends

threads

stellaev2prev ivory-keys-thread

5 Likes

just a heads-up: I find the text a bit hard to read against the light background. Maybe you can make it darker?

I’ll be back with a request or two :eyes:

4 Likes

oof, it’s already solid black xD i’ll fix it real quick, and thanks for the heads up!

awesome, looking forward to it! :smiley:

5 Likes

oof, maybe it’s because I’m in dark mode :sweat_smile: like you know how in dark mode, they make the text light?

EDIT: saw you fixed it. Looks much better :+1:

4 Likes

ah yes, i forget xD is it better now?

5 Likes

Yup :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Don’t mind if I do:)

Title: Crown of Thorns
Author: Eris E. Vayne
Subtitle: N/A
Brief story description: Laelynn, Princess of the Fae’s and prophesied to be the one to bring hope becomes the Queen. After her coronation, things take a turn and she has to battle against people that want to steal the throne and assassinate her. After the recent betrayal of her personal assassin, she must team up with an unlikely human to end the war against the throne.
Inspo images:

Colors: Gold, green, red (optional)
Ideas: A gold crown (or any crown that you feel might fit) + thorns surrounding it. Might be cool if the background is a throne room. One more thing, blood dripping from either the thorns, crown or both:)

Title: House of Silverthorne
Subtitle: Who shall win?
Brief story description: A race is proposed to solve the problem in the house of silverthorne. All illegible Faes in their teens are to be brought into a sadistic game to see what couple survives win it ends. Faeryn and Coryne are grouped together and must find ways to survive until the clock strikes twelve, or die trying.
Inspo images:

Colors: Silver, red
Ideas: An hourglass surrounded by silver thorns/branches

Title: Race of Time
Subtitle: Can they make it out?
Brief story description: While walking home with her friend, Cecilia is kidnapped by a wealthy family and forced to join a game where they dragged in other people to fight till the death. She’s teamed up with a timid girl and they have to make do with the supplies they have. Through betrayal and horror, they must find a way to win, even if it costs them.
Inspo images:

Colors: Dark blue, red
Ideas: This is set in a large mansion and the lights are off during the game, the character is an Asian teen wearing a navy blue dress (which is ripped but that doesn’t have to matter on the cover). She uses a dagger she finds and fights with it so it could be stained/dripping with blood.

Title: A Crow’s Murder
Subtitle: N/A
Brief story description: There has been a murder of the most important and influential person in New York, his daughter has disappeared and their fortune locked until she comes back. And then, a letter appears, sent to a detective. Signed by Lady Crow, the daughter that had disappeared all these years. Can they solve the murder and find the suspect?
Inspo images:

Colors: Black, grey, white and red
Ideas: A single crow standing in the center surrounded by blood splatters. Preferably a vector

1 Like

Here’s a request :slight_smile:

Graphic Type: Thread
Graphic Name: Stellae
coded or picture? coded
details:

• something suitable for a chat thread or personal thread
  • starry theme
  • possible color scheme: blue, gold, white (but you can use others if you like)
  • dark background, preferably gifs
  • mobile friendly and dark mode friendly
  • uses a scroll box
  • borders are optional, with sharp corners rather than rounded ones
  • either a serif font in sentence case or a sans serif font in all caps
  • can be made up of one or more boxes
some inspo

these are things I coded myself, but I think you can do a much better job :joy: I’ve seen your threads. They’re really pretty.

I hope the details aren’t too much :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

:rofl: I … actually wasn’t looking for book covers xD But I might give these a go! :wink: Thank you so much!

3 Likes

Thank you so much! And don’t worry, the details are just perfect xD I’ll be trying this out in a bit! :smiley:

4 Likes

Oh whoops, feel free to mixed them up and try different things with them, they don’t all have to be book covers!

3 Likes

Just realised that if you add in blurbs, I can make these book jackets! :wink:

3 Likes

Aye, have fun!

2 Likes

I meant if you give me blurbs xD :eyes: but if you don’t have any atm it’s okay, I might be able to cook 'em up

And I definitely will! :smiley: Thanks once again!

3 Likes

I read it too quickly- but yep, it’s absolutely fine!

2 Likes

Thanks! :heart:

3 Likes

Hi! I was just snoopin’ and was wonderin’, what’s a fake? owo

4 Likes

They’re not real graphics to use and are mostly made for practice:) (you can also turn them into premades)

4 Likes