𝙘𝙡𝙤𝙨𝙚𝙙

:joy: I thought as much and yeah, scrollbars on mobile are much better

1 Like

Thank you for the fake! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: However, as I have more than enough book covers/jackets right now, I’ll be making this into a movie poster as mentioned here. Is this alright with you? :eyes:

ooh :eyes: I’ll definitely attempt to wow you with my interpretation xD :joy:
side note: this might take me a while though since the hols are over xD

1 Like

lol yeah, I love mobile scrollbars. So smooth.

I don’t mind, just as long as it works.

I have faith in ye! You always deliver XD

Ah take your time, it’s just something sorta random I pulled out of my head.

they aree :’)

duly noted :joy:

:blush: thank you! I’ve never really done lit fic though, so I’m not sure how it’ll turn out :joy: but thank you for the vote of confidence!

:eyes: I actually already started working on it xD It’s interesting though, probably because most types would focus on the journal itself :thinking:

@Novel_Worm DELIVERY!

NOTES
This went fast. :joy: I honestly did not have any “initial concept” ideas for this, I just scrolled for pictures, decided these two were pretty and boom! Out came this poster :rofl: I’ll admit, I like how soft it is, in a sense. The text could probably be more striking, but I feel how faded away it seems, in a sense, suits the mood better. I feel like trying again, for some reason, but we’ll see. Anyways, let me know what you think, if there’s anything I should add or remove, etc. Your honest thoughts/feedback matter a lot to me! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Care for another fake?

There’s been a kind of dark aesthetic blend on my mind if you’re up to it:)

Quotes:

• “A mind of sweet poison and dark secrets.”
  • “Aren’t we all monsters?”

Color/mood: Dark (of course), Kinda gloomy/creepy, would love to have shades of red in there as blood splatters or whatever your heart desires to make it look good

Ideas: Kinda random tbh, but it’s a dark aesthetic Kinda feel (idk how to explain it). It has a touch of horror and maybe the feel of an old TV (grainy texture/static), but like it’s a little glitchy too. Not too old in a way. You can use anything to your liking to make it scary, maybe something like psychological horror? Someone going crazy? Feel free to add your own ideas. I’m just spilling them out.

Links:

ideas that aren’t necessarily blends

If you want, feel free to make it a gif if you’d like! I’m basically fine with anything you come up with since I got bored and wanted you to have a try at something. Idk what else to add so you can ask for extra details or go on your own accord:)

You don’t even have to ask lol and I’m a sucker for dark stuff! :joy: Your fake seems really interesting, and I love the fact that it’s a blend :rofl: I’ve been longing for one for so long so thank you very much! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I’ll add you to the queue, but keep in mind that this might take me a while. :eyes: I’ve literally never even attempted a blend :sweat_smile:

1 Like

It’s fine! I’m busy with school anyways lol, I hope it’s fun for you!

Oof, good luck with school! Mine just started up and there’s no homework just yet since we’re going over exam papers :joy:

I’m sure it will be! :grin:

1 Like

I do like this! It looks amazing, I never imagined something this awesome! I do think there should be more contrast in the title, but it looks great as is!
I have other ideas, but honestly, this is awesome, too

Thank you! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Glad to know I surpassed expectations :joy:

:eyes: :joy: we’ll see how that goes xD but you do have a point

:eyes: ooh, do tell

1 Like

I kinda expected you to do that, you’re awesome!

Alright, since you’re asking!
A bluish, fading coloring, because blues are linked to sadness in dark pastels, but I’m imagining just a tinge of frosty blue, if that makes sense…
And maybe try the title in some cursive, with a serif or sans serif combo? You could also pull attention to the She Cried by having that in a different color, like bluish grey or the color if the skin after the coloring is applied, so that it links color?
Just my thoughts

:eyes: :blush: Stop, you’re making me blush :joy: Thank youuu :heart:

ooh, that does look good, in my head at least :joy: I thought of cursive, but I didn’t want it to be … hmmm, I don’t know the word for what I’m thinking :joy: I felt italics would be better xD I might try the different colour thing :eyes: It would add contrast and help connect the main colours. The frosty blue might take some work though … :thinking: Let me try it and if I have another version I’ll post it here :smiley:

Thank you! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

:heart:

Sounds interesting! Honestly, just experimenting gets me everywhere, lol. It’s fine if this doesn’t work out, it just occurred to me on seeing the poster!

@TheMidnightAssassin DELIVERY!

NOTES
I’ll admit, I had no idea how to go about this at first. So I just played around with textures (so many in here) and made a base, sorta. Then went on to search for people (which was hell since apparently people have very different interpretations of the words “insanity” and “crazy” but I landed on these two and voila! I’ll admit, for my first one I am kinda proud of it :joy: it turned out a lot better than I was hoping for. Added a bit of noise for that old TV feel, and though about a glitch gif but ehhh. :rofl: Anyways, let me know what you think, if there’s anything I should add or remove, etc. Your honest thoughts/feedback matter a lot to me! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Omg I love this so bad :sob: It just looks so good that I don’t know what to say

:joy: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Ah, thank you so much! I’m so glad you like it! :heart: Feel free to give more fakes like this :rofl: I really did have fun!

1 Like

When I get more random ideas I will! Thank you so much for trying it out!

My pleasure! :heart:

1 Like
Nefarious | Bump bippity boppity bumppp. anyone got blend ideas? o.o i'd like to try more of those. >.<
1 Like