𝙘𝙡𝙤𝙨𝙚𝙙

ohhh ok
could i request a fake?

1 Like

Of course! Just drop in all the details you’d like me to incorporate into the graphic — I’m not really taking book covers/jackets tho at the moment :sweat_smile: I have enough of those :joy: But I’ll consider the fake either way! You can see my topic post for what I’m sure to take :wink:

2 Likes

Hey, pardon me if I’m wrong, but I think you want a custom graphic to use, correct? I do take custom requests, it’s just it’s more of an ask and get basis, kinda. Let me know if you need one made and I’ll send you the details. :blush:

2 Likes

ah thank you!

1 Like

No problem! So I am right? :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

yep

1 Like

i just realized i never replied! i’m so sorry! they look absolutely amazing!

2 Likes

No worries and thank you! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like
Nefarious | Bump Another bump. help a gal out?
2 Likes
Nefarious | Bump mood boards are a massive pain, but oh so pretty when done right. t-t bumping again. any ideas for fakes cooking peeps?
2 Likes
Nefarious | Bump still looking for certain graphics. if you have a book cover fake, drop it and i'll use it for a movie poster! i would really appreciate! >.<
2 Likes
Nefarious | Bump o.o moi really would like fakes pleasee >.<

For a book jacket. TW; mentions depression and suicidal thoughts.
Title: She lied, She cried
Genre: literary fiction / contemporary
About the Book:
It’s a journal (fictional) of a teen who’s dealing with depression and has suicidal thoughts, and she writes everything - about the stress of studying, college, life, teen experiences, parents in her perception, all of it. There are times when she feels like she’s getting closer to the edge, but there are times when she wonders if she’s going insane. She wonders if any of her feelings are real of if she’s making it all up, and it’s all in her head and she’s overreacting. Sometimes, she hopes the end is near - whether it takes her out of this spiral or out of life.
It’s a journey of self love and acceptance, through one of the darkest periods of her life. Years later, she gives this journal to her teen - who’s also feeling terrible, just as a way of showing her that things will get better.

Ideas: A girl curled up? On a bed, or in a corner, anything. I do want the focus on the girl and not the journal, even if you choose to go with some other idea based on the description. I just don’t want the journal on the book cover part of the jacket. It’s not about the diary, it’s about her.

This is random, mostly, and I just want to see your interpretation of the idea. No diary on the cover part is the only restriction on this, everything else is flexible. I don’t even mind a different title if you want to use something else.

Also… just realized I happened to be on mobile when I said that, and I was so happy that it wasn’t the default huge scrollbar, but I’ve realized that thin one is the default for mobile, lol

:joy: I thought as much and yeah, scrollbars on mobile are much better

1 Like

Thank you for the fake! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: However, as I have more than enough book covers/jackets right now, I’ll be making this into a movie poster as mentioned here. Is this alright with you? :eyes:

ooh :eyes: I’ll definitely attempt to wow you with my interpretation xD :joy:
side note: this might take me a while though since the hols are over xD

1 Like

lol yeah, I love mobile scrollbars. So smooth.

I don’t mind, just as long as it works.

I have faith in ye! You always deliver XD

Ah take your time, it’s just something sorta random I pulled out of my head.

they aree :’)

duly noted :joy:

:blush: thank you! I’ve never really done lit fic though, so I’m not sure how it’ll turn out :joy: but thank you for the vote of confidence!

:eyes: I actually already started working on it xD It’s interesting though, probably because most types would focus on the journal itself :thinking:

@Novel_Worm DELIVERY!

NOTES
This went fast. :joy: I honestly did not have any “initial concept” ideas for this, I just scrolled for pictures, decided these two were pretty and boom! Out came this poster :rofl: I’ll admit, I like how soft it is, in a sense. The text could probably be more striking, but I feel how faded away it seems, in a sense, suits the mood better. I feel like trying again, for some reason, but we’ll see. Anyways, let me know what you think, if there’s anything I should add or remove, etc. Your honest thoughts/feedback matter a lot to me! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Care for another fake?

There’s been a kind of dark aesthetic blend on my mind if you’re up to it:)

Quotes:

• “A mind of sweet poison and dark secrets.”
  • “Aren’t we all monsters?”

Color/mood: Dark (of course), Kinda gloomy/creepy, would love to have shades of red in there as blood splatters or whatever your heart desires to make it look good

Ideas: Kinda random tbh, but it’s a dark aesthetic Kinda feel (idk how to explain it). It has a touch of horror and maybe the feel of an old TV (grainy texture/static), but like it’s a little glitchy too. Not too old in a way. You can use anything to your liking to make it scary, maybe something like psychological horror? Someone going crazy? Feel free to add your own ideas. I’m just spilling them out.

Links:

ideas that aren’t necessarily blends

If you want, feel free to make it a gif if you’d like! I’m basically fine with anything you come up with since I got bored and wanted you to have a try at something. Idk what else to add so you can ask for extra details or go on your own accord:)