𝙘𝙡𝙤𝙨𝙚𝙙

You don’t even have to ask lol and I’m a sucker for dark stuff! :joy: Your fake seems really interesting, and I love the fact that it’s a blend :rofl: I’ve been longing for one for so long so thank you very much! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I’ll add you to the queue, but keep in mind that this might take me a while. :eyes: I’ve literally never even attempted a blend :sweat_smile:

1 Like

It’s fine! I’m busy with school anyways lol, I hope it’s fun for you!

Oof, good luck with school! Mine just started up and there’s no homework just yet since we’re going over exam papers :joy:

I’m sure it will be! :grin:

1 Like

I do like this! It looks amazing, I never imagined something this awesome! I do think there should be more contrast in the title, but it looks great as is!
I have other ideas, but honestly, this is awesome, too

Thank you! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Glad to know I surpassed expectations :joy:

:eyes: :joy: we’ll see how that goes xD but you do have a point

:eyes: ooh, do tell

1 Like

I kinda expected you to do that, you’re awesome!

Alright, since you’re asking!
A bluish, fading coloring, because blues are linked to sadness in dark pastels, but I’m imagining just a tinge of frosty blue, if that makes sense…
And maybe try the title in some cursive, with a serif or sans serif combo? You could also pull attention to the She Cried by having that in a different color, like bluish grey or the color if the skin after the coloring is applied, so that it links color?
Just my thoughts

:eyes: :blush: Stop, you’re making me blush :joy: Thank youuu :heart:

ooh, that does look good, in my head at least :joy: I thought of cursive, but I didn’t want it to be … hmmm, I don’t know the word for what I’m thinking :joy: I felt italics would be better xD I might try the different colour thing :eyes: It would add contrast and help connect the main colours. The frosty blue might take some work though … :thinking: Let me try it and if I have another version I’ll post it here :smiley:

Thank you! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

:heart:

Sounds interesting! Honestly, just experimenting gets me everywhere, lol. It’s fine if this doesn’t work out, it just occurred to me on seeing the poster!

@TheMidnightAssassin DELIVERY!

NOTES
I’ll admit, I had no idea how to go about this at first. So I just played around with textures (so many in here) and made a base, sorta. Then went on to search for people (which was hell since apparently people have very different interpretations of the words “insanity” and “crazy” but I landed on these two and voila! I’ll admit, for my first one I am kinda proud of it :joy: it turned out a lot better than I was hoping for. Added a bit of noise for that old TV feel, and though about a glitch gif but ehhh. :rofl: Anyways, let me know what you think, if there’s anything I should add or remove, etc. Your honest thoughts/feedback matter a lot to me! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Omg I love this so bad :sob: It just looks so good that I don’t know what to say

:joy: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Ah, thank you so much! I’m so glad you like it! :heart: Feel free to give more fakes like this :rofl: I really did have fun!

1 Like

When I get more random ideas I will! Thank you so much for trying it out!

My pleasure! :heart:

1 Like
Nefarious | Bump bippity boppity bumppp. anyone got blend ideas? o.o i'd like to try more of those. >.<
1 Like

Another idea has surfaced!

Quotes:

• “An island of ruin and technology”
  • “We are the future”

Color/mood: Futuristic and bright! Kinda transparent/holographic screens that are tinted blue/purple/mint or whatever color you like.

Ideas: maybe a utopian future with advanced technology? Would love to have robots and cool looking buildings or something lmao. Of course, there are holograms and everything looks neat~ I got the idea while playing a game and one of their islands was called Ruin that housed advanced technology, so why not y’know? You can probably add a storyline of your own in there or something lol. Just be creative and have fun!

Inspos

From the actual game:

Pretty pictures:

imageimageimageimageimage

:eyes: This is a 180 deg turn from the theme of the past one :joy: But accepted, thank you so much! Love the colour scheme and your inspo <3 I’ll add you to the queue again xD Might check out the game too o.o xD

1 Like

It’s all just random things bouncing in my head lol, they rarely correlate or make sense XD

It has a really long but good storyline (if you’re up to it) I’ve played it for years so I’m like a boss at it >:) jk at the boss part, I did play for like 4 years+

I relate :joy:

:eyes: :joy: We’ll see — I barely play games but I tend to become very good very fast 'cause moi is obssessive o.o

1 Like

Ooh, word of advice, it’s an everyday type of game cause they count your attendance and you should save your diamonds, and I mean save them

@/TheMidnightAssassin [we are the future]

removed since it wasn’t really a blend :’)

1 Like