𝙘𝙡𝙤𝙨𝙚𝙙

sounds good!
i grew up on watching marvel movies, but read dc comics

2 Likes
Nefarious | Bump! someone give moi fakes pleasee xD (anything but book covers/jackets though) - i'd like to get at least another set of samples done before i go back to school :) i also need to prettify this thread but oh well
2 Likes

Would you like another fake thread request?

1 Like

Sure!

1 Like

Okay! Gimme a few minutes, I’ll be back :slight_smile:

1 Like

Awesome, thank you so much! :smiley:

1 Like

Requesting…

Graphic Type: Thread
Graphic Name: ivory keys – a musical thread
coded or picture? coded
details:

• a music-themed chat thread, preferably centered around the piano (hence the name “ivory keys”)
  • possible color scheme: black and white with touches of grey, gold, or silver. I can imagine it being mostly black though
  • includes at least one gif related to the piano, but it doesn’t have to be a gif background
  • mobile friendly and dark mode friendly
  • uses “hide details” (maybe for a taglist?)
  • borders are optional, with sharp corners rather than rounded ones
  • a serif font in sentence case, preferably Garamond (although Times is cool too)
  • contains links to piano pieces (for example, you can add links to this or this but you can link it to other piano pieces if you wish)

I don’t have inspo but I hope those details are enough :sweat_smile:

1 Like

No inspo needed, your details are more than enough! Thanks so much for the fake! One question though, should the main background be an image or solid colour?

2 Likes

It can be either a piano-playing gif or solid black, whichever you think looks better :slight_smile:

1 Like

Okie, thank you again! I’ve added you to the queue again lmao and I’ll try to have this done before Sunday!

2 Likes

@stella_vigo DELIVERY!

ivory-keys-thread

I finished this a lot quicker than expected. :joy: I kinda like how this looks, though the gif colors spoil the b/w theme. Sorry, just couldn’t resist, they’re so pretty. :sweat_smile: This is mobile, dark and light-mode friendly though, so there’s that. Taglist is in and a special cursor. :wink: Anyways, let me know what you think, if there’s anything I should add or remove, etc. Your honest thoughts/feedback matter a lot to me! :slight_smile:

edit: code removed

4 Likes

OMG I LOVE IT! :heart_eyes: that was way quicker than I expected :joy:

But really, I like it a lot. Especially how you made the cursor change into a keyboard when you hover it over the code. Nice touch.

I also recognize the gif you used for the background, I used it in one of my codes :joy:

2 Likes

Thank you! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Glad you like it! Yes, it was, I’m surprised too xD And no wonder that gif seemed familiar :rofl: I was going to take a coloured one originally but it was not seamless and didn’t look good with the black :joy:

3 Likes

Random question: how did you customise the scrollbars?

1 Like

:eyes: Customise? Can you show me a screenshot of what you mean?

1 Like

So sorry for the late reply, I thought I did reply lmaoo
never read the comics either but I used to watch DC cartoons

Anyways, here’s the edit! Removed “the” from the title since it wouldn’t sit properly, sorry. :sweat_smile: Added the blood though. How is it?

3 Likes
Nefarious | Bump Still open for fakes! your fake might take more than a few days though, since i'm trying to stick to a new schedule, where i have only an hour for designing. hopefully not more than a week! i look forward to trying out your fake either way.
2 Likes
Nefarious | Bump Another bump. still obviously open for fakes. a blend would be nice. i'd ask for a trailer but a) that's not in the list and b) my laptop would probably die on me if i try to open premiere pro.
1 Like

hi! i’m nicky and what exactly is a fake

1 Like

Hey Nicky, I’m Rishin! And a fake is a practice graphic — which designers typically turn into premades. Let me know if you have any more questions :grin:

2 Likes