𝙘𝙡𝙤𝙨𝙚𝙙

Omg I love this so bad :sob: It just looks so good that I don’t know what to say

:joy: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Ah, thank you so much! I’m so glad you like it! :heart: Feel free to give more fakes like this :rofl: I really did have fun!

1 Like

When I get more random ideas I will! Thank you so much for trying it out!

My pleasure! :heart:

1 Like
Nefarious | Bump bippity boppity bumppp. anyone got blend ideas? o.o i'd like to try more of those. >.<
1 Like

Another idea has surfaced!

Quotes:

• “An island of ruin and technology”
  • “We are the future”

Color/mood: Futuristic and bright! Kinda transparent/holographic screens that are tinted blue/purple/mint or whatever color you like.

Ideas: maybe a utopian future with advanced technology? Would love to have robots and cool looking buildings or something lmao. Of course, there are holograms and everything looks neat~ I got the idea while playing a game and one of their islands was called Ruin that housed advanced technology, so why not y’know? You can probably add a storyline of your own in there or something lol. Just be creative and have fun!

Inspos

From the actual game:

Pretty pictures:

imageimageimageimageimage

:eyes: This is a 180 deg turn from the theme of the past one :joy: But accepted, thank you so much! Love the colour scheme and your inspo <3 I’ll add you to the queue again xD Might check out the game too o.o xD

1 Like

It’s all just random things bouncing in my head lol, they rarely correlate or make sense XD

It has a really long but good storyline (if you’re up to it) I’ve played it for years so I’m like a boss at it >:) jk at the boss part, I did play for like 4 years+

I relate :joy:

:eyes: :joy: We’ll see — I barely play games but I tend to become very good very fast 'cause moi is obssessive o.o

1 Like

Ooh, word of advice, it’s an everyday type of game cause they count your attendance and you should save your diamonds, and I mean save them

@/TheMidnightAssassin [we are the future]

removed since it wasn’t really a blend :’)

1 Like

:eyes: Diamonds? Will do! <3

1 Like

Omg it looks so cool though! (And that was quick xD)

Haha, bright might’ve been a bit vague but I love it! The dark and neon lights are so pretty~

Yep! It’s good to look at!

At first, it kinda looked like a club because of the light blue lights/texture(??) but it honestly looks super cool, maybe make it a little more transparent in the sky? Otherwise I have nothing to say lol

Thank you! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :joy: After sleeping though, I can safely say I don’t like how this turned out lmao, it looks nothing like what I imagined. :sob: so, I’ll redo this and post another version asap. Might theme this one a bit differently, maybe city nights? :thinking: We’ll see

And yes, it was.kinda quick :joy: Photoshop is apparently the answer for insomnia ;’)

1 Like

@TheMidnightAssassin DELIVERY!

NOTES
Now, this looks like a blend. :rofl: :relieved: I honestly have no idea what I just did but in a sudden bout of inspiration this happened. Spent an hour approximately just searching for textures, played around with those and several other stocks before I finally decided I really like how this came out. I feel it fits the suggested mood more so I’m happy, plus it’s a lot closer to what I’d imagined. :joy: It also looks more futuristic than the other one. :stuck_out_tongue: Anyways, let me know what you think, if there’s anything I should add or remove, etc. Your honest thoughts/feedback matter a lot to me! :slight_smile:

ps I removed the other version since it’s not really a blend lol, more a manip

2 Likes
Nefarious | Bump huh. i think i've gotten the hang of blends. somewhat. o.o meh. anyways, the queue's all cleared now so if you have any fakes, do drop them here pleaseee. :D

Ooh by the way Aevyn I’ve updated the blend. Let me know what you think!

@TheMidnightAssassin Sorry for tagging you :sweat_smile: I wasn’t sure if you’d missed the notif

1 Like

Haha, sorry for the late answer, I definitely saw it and was just shocked and speechless but I was also busy while doing so :sweat_smile: It looks super good and kind of gives me Japanese futuristic/cyberpunk vibes. I absolutely adore the textures/shape thingies so much! Just one thing to change is to make the word “future” a hologram/transparent looking? Since to me, it looks a little weird. But honestly, it really looks good.

1 Like

oop - Sorry :sweat_smile:

Thank you! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I got the sense that something about it was very Kate-like, for some reason. :joy:

Yeah, the text was a bit of a pain. I’ll play around more with it.

Thanks again! :heart:

2 Likes
Nefarious | Bump i'm currently in the mood for gif banners! ps may crash on me but it's worth the risk xD. do drop your ideas here please, i'd appreciate it! >.<
1 Like