𝙘𝙡𝙤𝙨𝙚𝙙

They’re not real graphics to use and are mostly made for practice:) (you can also turn them into premades)

4 Likes

Ohh ok ok thank you! :3

3 Likes

@/stella_vigo [stellae] removed - it was too ugly :joy:

3 Likes

Whoa, this is so cool! I love it! :smiley:

2 Likes

Glad you like it! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
though in the harsh light of day, I have decided it’s a bit meh for my taste lmao so I’ll be sprucing this up
Expect the completion before the end of the week! hopefully - due to the fact that I’m a huge procrastinator lol

2 Likes

@TheMidnightAssassin DELIVERY!

NOTES
I am so, so sorry for the delay - I just couldn’t get a direction! :frowning: The others are on the way hopefully soon.
So, here’s the first cover you gave me - it’s purely for commercial use. This was a struggle, both in terms of finding quality stock and bringing it all together, which is why I gave up on the book jacket. :rofl: I think I downloaded 50+ crown pngs for this alone. I know I barely followed your ideas but … yeah, it was tough. :sweat_smile: Anyways, let me know what you think, if there’s anything I should add or remove, etc. Your honest thoughts/feedback matter a lot to me! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Ooh, it looks absolutely amazing:0

Take your time with these, and feel free to go off the rails, they’re just fakes!

Just a small couple of points:

• Can the thorns in the back be more prominent? Mostly because you can barely see them
  • Can the words be also covered in blood?
  • I feel like the author name could be more spaced out, but that’s just my preference
1 Like

Thank you!

I thought the same, but it wasn’t a png, so cutting out the background was a bit messy, and very tiring. :joy: I’ll touch that up when I’m less dazed xD

Maybe … :thinking:

xD I did want to even it out, so another maybe :joy:

Thanks for helping out! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

No problem, your covers always look professional!

2 Likes

Aw, thank you so much! That means a lot! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :hugs:

2 Likes

Bump

1 Like

bop

1 Like

@TheMidnightAssassin Sorry it’s taking so long - homework’s piled up and i have a pending req but I will try to get this done by the weekend

@stella_vigo I forgot about touching up “stellae” :joy: :sob: I’ll have this up by the weekend as well

3 Likes

got any fakes for me? :eyes: :joy: though it’ll take ages to come lmao

2 Likes

No worries! Go ahead and do your homework, take your time and pace yourself!

1 Like

Thank you! :smiley:
I’m actually stuck on that hourglass one - 3 concepts and yet none of them is turning out nice :cry:

2 Likes

do you mind if its a bit grotesque or nah?

I’m good with anything and everything xD

1 Like

Book Jacket

Title: I Used to Be Beautiful

Genre: Thriller/Horror and a bit of romance.

Subtitle: Found but never gone.

Author’s name: Peli Gatica

Color scheme: Grey, black, white and red, maybe some blues.

Summary: She was the most gorgeous girl in school, possibly even the city. That was until she was found laying dead upon the streets of Manhattan. Free of life, now she roams through shadows in her blood-stained nightgown, adamant on finding her killer.

(You could also use ^ as the blurb on the back, or if you want something lengthier maybe just use the lorem ipsum generator thing)

Ideas and inspo pics: A girl in a white gown, half her face normal and pretty, the other half grotesque, bloody and marred, maybe add some city behind her.

Thank you so much! I’ll try this out once I’ve completed the other fakes :sweat_smile:

1 Like