𝙘𝙡𝙤𝙨𝙚𝙙

Thanks for the fake! :smiley: Your inspo is really pretty! However, I’m unable to access the image for your first link though :cry: Mind resending it? Or maybe upload it here?
still adding this to the queue tho xD

2 Likes

fixed it!

1 Like

lmaoo it’s the same as your other inspo xD
Thank you! I’ll get to this once I’m done with the other three in the queue. Major procastination warning though :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

lmaoo fixed it again. take your time!

1 Like

so pretty
thanks!

2 Likes

@TheMidnightAssassin DELIVERY

NOTES

This took some time, but I do like the outcome. Definitely doesn’t seem like something I designed. :joy: As usual, I now have a bunch of bird vectors that will, most likely, rot away in my resources. :expressionless: :rofl: Oh well. Let me know what you think, if there’s anything I should add or remove, etc. Your honest thoughts/feedback matter a lot to me! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

@TheMidnightAssassin Hey, I’ve edited the graphics for Crown of Thorns and House of Silverthorne based off your feedback.They’re in the gallery post. Let me know what you think. :smiley: Crown of Thorns looks a bit off but :eyes: :woman_shrugging: Oh, also let me know your thoughts on A Crow’s Murder. Thank you for all your fakes, I enjoyed making them! :heart:

3 Likes

@Manya707 DELIVERY

NOTES

Thank you so much for the fake! Horror is something I tend to struggle with, and I think it shows here :sweat_smile: Doesn’t really look very horror-like, in my opinion. I do like the overall look of it though. I tried to put in your tagline, but it didn’t look good. Anyways, let me know what you think, if there’s anything I should add or remove, etc. Your honest thoughts/feedback matter a lot to me! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I LOVE it!! It looks amazing! And the horror vibes are there!

1 Like

Thank you so much! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I’m glad you like it, and that it looks horror-decent. :joy:

2 Likes

@JuniperMoon DELIVERY!

NOTES

I think the only problem I had with this was finding a font that would sit well. Sorry I couldn’t use lion swords, I tried searching for some but they were all either ugly or cut off. :cry: Tried to find a dragon emblem but that went more or less the same, so I settled for the dragon head. I wanted to try an overlapping style with the swords and text but that was ugly too. so many ugly thinggsss :joy: Went for a red-gold scheme to keep in with the “royal” look and I think I succeeded … somewhat. :eyes: Anyways, I like the overall look of this and I hope you do too! Let me know what you think, if there’s anything I should add or remove, etc. Your honest thoughts/feedback matter a lot to me! :slight_smile:

Also, wow it hasn’t been a half a month since your request. :crazy_face:

4 Likes

@selchies DELIVERY!

NOTES

I … don’t really know how to feel about this. I think it’s nice, and yet not. :sweat_smile: I tried putting a bloody handprint, but it just didn’t fit in. This seems more angsty than a thriller lmao, and the cursive doesn’t help.I kinda forgot it was a thriller :sweat_smile: I might give this another go, I might not. Depends on how I feel about this in the morning and what you think :joy: Anyways, let me know what you think, if there’s anything I should add or remove, etc. Your honest thoughts/feedback matter a lot to me! :slight_smile:

also while adding the author’s name i recognised the marvel reference xD ironman fan? or was it accidental o.o?

3 Likes

I’m still open for fakes! Preferably for blends (I have none :cry:) but I look forward to anything that’s mentioned in the topic post. Thanks for dropping by, and have a good day! :smiley:

3 Likes

HOLY COW! THIS IS EPICC! Like it really is :’) the font is honestly fantastic—it fits so well with the theme! The swords are perfect and so is the dragon head :face_with_hand_over_mouth: :heartpulse: you’re very talented and I truly mean that!

2 Likes

Thank you so much! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I’m glad you like it!

This means so much to me, so thank you again! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :hugs:

3 Likes

i love the text! i feel to make it more thriller maybe put a gag/fabric (idk what it’s called but the fabric people use around the mouth in kidnappings so that they can’t speak) or blood dripping somewhere on the front or on her. other than that i love it! another note that it isn’t a thriller and looks like more romance mystery but you commented on that :joy:

i am a huge iron man fan, endgame ended me literally

2 Likes

I know, and I’m sorry about that, I got super carried away :sweat_smile: Glad you liked the text at least! I’ll play around with this, try out the gag and some other stuff and/or maybe send in another concept later tonight.

i’m more of a dc fan but iron man was a good character, rip him

3 Likes

sounds good!
i grew up on watching marvel movies, but read dc comics

2 Likes
Nefarious | Bump! someone give moi fakes pleasee xD (anything but book covers/jackets though) - i'd like to get at least another set of samples done before i go back to school :) i also need to prettify this thread but oh well
2 Likes

Would you like another fake thread request?

1 Like