Awesome, thank you so much!
Graphic Type: Thread
Graphic Name: ivory keys – a musical thread
coded or picture? coded
- a music-themed chat thread, preferably centered around the piano (hence the name “ivory keys”)
- possible color scheme: black and white with touches of grey, gold, or silver. I can imagine it being mostly black though
- includes at least one gif related to the piano, but it doesn’t have to be a gif background
- mobile friendly and dark mode friendly
- uses “hide details” (maybe for a taglist?)
- borders are optional, with sharp corners rather than rounded ones
- a serif font in sentence case, preferably Garamond (although Times is cool too)
- contains links to piano pieces (for example, you can add links to this or this but you can link it to other piano pieces if you wish)
I don’t have inspo but I hope those details are enough
No inspo needed, your details are more than enough! Thanks so much for the fake! One question though, should the main background be an image or solid colour?
It can be either a piano-playing gif or solid black, whichever you think looks better
Okie, thank you again! I’ve added you to the queue
again lmao and I’ll try to have this done before Sunday!
I finished this a lot quicker than expected. I kinda like how this looks, though the gif colors spoil the b/w theme. Sorry, just couldn’t resist, they’re so pretty. This is mobile, dark and light-mode friendly though, so there’s that. Taglist is in and a special cursor. Anyways, let me know what you think, if there’s anything I should add or remove, etc. Your honest thoughts/feedback matter a lot to me!
edit: code removed
OMG I LOVE IT! that was way quicker than I expected
But really, I like it a lot. Especially how you made the cursor change into a keyboard when you hover it over the code. Nice touch.
I also recognize the gif you used for the background, I used it in one of my codes
Thank you! Glad you like it! Yes, it was, I’m surprised too xD And no wonder that gif seemed familiar I was going to take a coloured one originally but it was not seamless and didn’t look good with the black
Random question: how did you customise the scrollbars?
Customise? Can you show me a screenshot of what you mean?
hi! i’m nicky and what exactly is a fake
Hey Nicky, I’m Rishin! And a fake is a practice graphic — which designers typically turn into premades. Let me know if you have any more questions
could i request a fake?
Of course! Just drop in all the details you’d like me to incorporate into the graphic — I’m not really taking book covers/jackets tho at the moment I have enough of those But I’ll consider the fake either way! You can see my topic post for what I’m sure to take
Hey, pardon me if I’m wrong, but I think you want a custom graphic to use, correct? I do take custom requests, it’s just it’s more of an ask and get basis, kinda. Let me know if you need one made and I’ll send you the details.
ah thank you!
No problem! So I am right?