𝙘𝙡𝙤𝙨𝙚𝙙

don’t mention it! :smiley:

2 Likes

also, what font is that?

1 Like

Ah - it’s Enchants I believe. @/CoffeeByNight linked it in the multimedia thread it’s a paid font, if you want

2 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

you’re welcome! :)

2 Likes

@stella_vigo (EDITED) DELIVERY!

stellaev2prev

NOTES

This is the end result - I like this one much better than the previous one :joy: might be because of the background though. This has a total of two/three posts - topic post above, a table of contents and/or an updates post. The last two can be merged together in another slider if needed or removed otherwise. Let me know what you think, if there’s anything I should add or remove, etc. Your honest thoughts/feedback matter a lot to me! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Whoa, that is so cool! :heart_eyes: I like it a lot.

1 Like

Yayyy! :partying_face: Thank you so much! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

WOW!!!

Alright! Thanks for specifying!

1 Like

Thank you! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

uh … you’re welcome I guess? :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

@TheMidnightAssassin DELIVERY!

NOTES

So sorry for the delay once again! I got distracted - then I got fed up since I couldn’t find good stock or a direction. :cry: :joy: But it’s done now. Figured since this was a thriller I wouldn’t add on any fancy text effects. The dagger was maniped onto the model and jeez was it tiring. :weary: Don’t even get me started on the lighting. Anyways, I think this looks alright. Let me know what you think, if there’s anything I should add or remove, etc. Your honest thoughts/feedback matter a lot to me! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Omg, this is so good, I don’t even have anything to say about it:0

1 Like

Thank you so much! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :joy:

2 Likes

Hi hi!

I’m here to request a fake :wink: never done this before so wanted to try it out hehe

Graphic type: book jacket
Title: The King and the Lionheart
Genre: fantasy
Author’s name: Juniper Moon
Inspiration:

boop

Ideas: I was thinking of a text based cover, where there’s a lion sword in the middle of the words. A small dragon should be incorporated somewhere on the cover too. Color scheme can range from anything to deep blue, black, red, and gold.

Summary: I don’t really have a summary for it so you could just use the lorem ipsum generator.

Have fun with it! <3

3 Likes

ooh, typography :eyes: acceptedd xD and thank you!

3 Likes

fake graphic: book

title: the ghost of her

genre: thriller

subtitle: gone but never forgotten

author’s name: tony stark

colours: just a suggestion

details/inspo:

inspo inspo girl behind a glass (or sheet) with raindrops on it, but there’s a bloody handprint. maybe the text should have blood dripping from it as well

1 Like

Thanks for the fake! :smiley: Your inspo is really pretty! However, I’m unable to access the image for your first link though :cry: Mind resending it? Or maybe upload it here?
still adding this to the queue tho xD

2 Likes

fixed it!

1 Like

lmaoo it’s the same as your other inspo xD
Thank you! I’ll get to this once I’m done with the other three in the queue. Major procastination warning though :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

lmaoo fixed it again. take your time!

1 Like