๐™˜๐™ก๐™ค๐™จ๐™š๐™™

@TheMidnightAssassin DELIVERY!

NOTES
After a bajillion concepts - I AM FINALLY DONE WITH THIS COVER!!! :joy: Rewatching Supernatural seemed to have help xD I actually love how it turned out but feedback is always welcome! :wink: Let me know what you think, if thereโ€™s anything I should add or remove, etc. Your honest thoughts/feedback matter a lot to me! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Wow, that looks super awesome:0

All I can say is the โ€˜Hโ€™ is kinda hard to see but I can read it just fine, maybe the back ground could be a little lighter since itโ€™s kinda dark + more texture? And thatโ€™s basically it, the cover looks so good!

1 Like

Thank you! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Ah yes, Iโ€™m contemplating swapping the text out for something a bit thicker

Doable - Iโ€™ll play around with it

Thank you again, for both the comments and feedback! :heart_eyes: Your fakes are really pushing my limits (in a good way) :joy:

2 Likes

No problem! Iโ€™m happy to help:3

1 Like

WHOW>3 I made the same fake, and yours looks a million times better than my half-assed attempt!

1 Like

Thank you! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: But seriously, yours is great, half-assery and all! :wink: :joy:

2 Likes

OFC!

AH thank you!

1 Like

donโ€™t mention it! :smiley:

2 Likes

also, what font is that?

1 Like

Ah - itโ€™s Enchants I believe. @/CoffeeByNight linked it in the multimedia thread itโ€™s a paid font, if you want

2 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

youโ€™re welcome!ย :)

2 Likes

@stella_vigo (EDITED) DELIVERY!

stellaev2prev

NOTES

This is the end result - I like this one much better than the previous one :joy: might be because of the background though. This has a total of two/three posts - topic post above, a table of contents and/or an updates post. The last two can be merged together in another slider if needed or removed otherwise. Let me know what you think, if thereโ€™s anything I should add or remove, etc. Your honest thoughts/feedback matter a lot to me! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Whoa, that is so cool! :heart_eyes: I like it a lot.

1 Like

Yayyy! :partying_face: Thank you so much! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

WOW!!!

Alright! Thanks for specifying!

1 Like

Thank you! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

uh โ€ฆ youโ€™re welcome I guess? :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

@TheMidnightAssassin DELIVERY!

NOTES

So sorry for the delay once again! I got distracted - then I got fed up since I couldnโ€™t find good stock or a direction. :cry: :joy: But itโ€™s done now. Figured since this was a thriller I wouldnโ€™t add on any fancy text effects. The dagger was maniped onto the model and jeez was it tiring. :weary: Donโ€™t even get me started on the lighting. Anyways, I think this looks alright. Let me know what you think, if thereโ€™s anything I should add or remove, etc. Your honest thoughts/feedback matter a lot to me! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Omg, this is so good, I donโ€™t even have anything to say about it:0

1 Like

Thank you so much! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :joy:

2 Likes