WOW!!!

Alright! Thanks for specifying!

1 Like

Thank you! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

uh … you’re welcome I guess? :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

@TheMidnightAssassin DELIVERY!

NOTES

So sorry for the delay once again! I got distracted - then I got fed up since I couldn’t find good stock or a direction. :cry: :joy: But it’s done now. Figured since this was a thriller I wouldn’t add on any fancy text effects. The dagger was maniped onto the model and jeez was it tiring. :weary: Don’t even get me started on the lighting. Anyways, I think this looks alright. Let me know what you think, if there’s anything I should add or remove, etc. Your honest thoughts/feedback matter a lot to me! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Omg, this is so good, I don’t even have anything to say about it:0

1 Like

Thank you so much! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :joy:

2 Likes

Hi hi!

I’m here to request a fake :wink: never done this before so wanted to try it out hehe

Graphic type: book jacket
Title: The King and the Lionheart
Genre: fantasy
Author’s name: Juniper Moon
Inspiration:

boop

Ideas: I was thinking of a text based cover, where there’s a lion sword in the middle of the words. A small dragon should be incorporated somewhere on the cover too. Color scheme can range from anything to deep blue, black, red, and gold.

Summary: I don’t really have a summary for it so you could just use the lorem ipsum generator.

Have fun with it! <3

3 Likes

ooh, typography :eyes: acceptedd xD and thank you!

3 Likes

fake graphic: book

title: the ghost of her

genre: thriller

subtitle: gone but never forgotten

author’s name: tony stark

colours: just a suggestion

details/inspo:

inspo inspo girl behind a glass (or sheet) with raindrops on it, but there’s a bloody handprint. maybe the text should have blood dripping from it as well

1 Like

Thanks for the fake! :smiley: Your inspo is really pretty! However, I’m unable to access the image for your first link though :cry: Mind resending it? Or maybe upload it here?
still adding this to the queue tho xD

2 Likes

fixed it!

1 Like

lmaoo it’s the same as your other inspo xD
Thank you! I’ll get to this once I’m done with the other three in the queue. Major procastination warning though :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

lmaoo fixed it again. take your time!

1 Like

so pretty
thanks!

2 Likes

@TheMidnightAssassin DELIVERY

NOTES

This took some time, but I do like the outcome. Definitely doesn’t seem like something I designed. :joy: As usual, I now have a bunch of bird vectors that will, most likely, rot away in my resources. :expressionless: :rofl: Oh well. Let me know what you think, if there’s anything I should add or remove, etc. Your honest thoughts/feedback matter a lot to me! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

@TheMidnightAssassin Hey, I’ve edited the graphics for Crown of Thorns and House of Silverthorne based off your feedback.They’re in the gallery post. Let me know what you think. :smiley: Crown of Thorns looks a bit off but :eyes: :woman_shrugging: Oh, also let me know your thoughts on A Crow’s Murder. Thank you for all your fakes, I enjoyed making them! :heart:

3 Likes

@Manya707 DELIVERY

NOTES

Thank you so much for the fake! Horror is something I tend to struggle with, and I think it shows here :sweat_smile: Doesn’t really look very horror-like, in my opinion. I do like the overall look of it though. I tried to put in your tagline, but it didn’t look good. Anyways, let me know what you think, if there’s anything I should add or remove, etc. Your honest thoughts/feedback matter a lot to me! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I LOVE it!! It looks amazing! And the horror vibes are there!

1 Like

Thank you so much! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I’m glad you like it, and that it looks horror-decent. :joy:

2 Likes

@JuniperMoon DELIVERY!

NOTES

I think the only problem I had with this was finding a font that would sit well. Sorry I couldn’t use lion swords, I tried searching for some but they were all either ugly or cut off. :cry: Tried to find a dragon emblem but that went more or less the same, so I settled for the dragon head. I wanted to try an overlapping style with the swords and text but that was ugly too. so many ugly thinggsss :joy: Went for a red-gold scheme to keep in with the “royal” look and I think I succeeded … somewhat. :eyes: Anyways, I like the overall look of this and I hope you do too! Let me know what you think, if there’s anything I should add or remove, etc. Your honest thoughts/feedback matter a lot to me! :slight_smile:

Also, wow it hasn’t been a half a month since your request. :crazy_face:

4 Likes

@selchies DELIVERY!

NOTES

I … don’t really know how to feel about this. I think it’s nice, and yet not. :sweat_smile: I tried putting a bloody handprint, but it just didn’t fit in. This seems more angsty than a thriller lmao, and the cursive doesn’t help.I kinda forgot it was a thriller :sweat_smile: I might give this another go, I might not. Depends on how I feel about this in the morning and what you think :joy: Anyways, let me know what you think, if there’s anything I should add or remove, etc. Your honest thoughts/feedback matter a lot to me! :slight_smile:

also while adding the author’s name i recognised the marvel reference xD ironman fan? or was it accidental o.o?

3 Likes