1. She is a full albino
  2. Her parents were holocaust survivors
  3. Her name was chosen to seperate her family from their past

Yasmine:

1. She is a Bedouin assassin
  2. She married an Israeli Commando
  3. She owns a Japanese Katana

Jason:

1. He was a Canadian Ice Hockey player before bluffing his way into the US Navy SEALs
  2. He was court-martialled and hurled out of the Navy once discovered as an imposter
  3. He helped to rescue kidnapped twin sisters, and later helped to mentor them in SF tactics
1 Like

Aww, itā€™s sweet that they have their makeshift family :face_holding_back_tears:

I think the third one is true, but Iā€™m stuck between the first and secondā€¦ Is 1 the lie? I was gonna pick 2, but now I say 1 :sweat_smile:

1 Like

:eyes: those are the eyes of curiosity

1 Like

ā€¦Iā€™m at a lost. I think it may be 1 or 2, I say 1 is the lie?

3 is the lie? It sounds true, but now Iā€™m wondering. Wait, no! 1 is the lie, final answer!

1, I donā€™t think he was a hockey player :eyes:

It was actually three! :wink:

Marty actually doesnā€™t like hot dogs and Evander teases him about it. And eats it in front of him. He can eat pulled pork if itā€™s cooked well and flavored though.

Evander has never been out of Premier City. His relatives have come over to visit them. He doesnā€™t have a passport but Marty is trying to get him one.

Evander has never tried to be a DJ. Yes heā€™s sung in the church choir and tried to be a rapper called EvLu but he has never been a DJ.

That one was a bit tricky :flushed:

1 Like

EvLu, OMG :joy:

1 Like

Yes haha. He tried to shorten Evander and his middle name Luis and he got it down to that lol.

Okay three more:

• Marty used to be a vegan in the 90s and he gave it up because he missed his Frappuccinos too much.

• Evander has been to Chinatown in the Eastern Borderline side of Premier City fives times.

• Marty used to be a stripper called Hot Stuff in the Party District before he opened his first club.

1 Like

Ashley:
She is a full albino, and her parents survived the holocaust (they met in Auschwitz). Ashleyā€™s name was chosen as both a reference to her appearance, and a reference to her familyā€™s past.
A healthy and beautiful member of our family, born from the ashes our people ~ Ashleyā€™s mum.
(Point 3 was the lie).

Yasmine:
She is a Bedouin assassin, and perhaps the second most dangerous fighter in Karenā€™s mercenary group.* Yasmine has a particular fondness for blade combat and, during a time of relative calm in Karenā€™s household, she travelled to Japan to study their ancient and modern sword / knife fighting techniques. Yasmineā€™s intensive two-year training had mixed results. Although she was rewarded / bribed with an authentic katana upon graduation.

She didnā€™t graduate as the most disciplined or respectable student. She was just the student who always terrified the instructors ~ Karen.

Just take the sword and leave, please donā€™t kill anyone on your way out ~ Yasmineā€™s instructors in Japan (probably).

Yasmineā€™s first boyfriend (and mentor)* was an Israeli Commando, called Zorik. The pair were rarely seen apart, and Yasmineā€™s Bedouin tribe were almost happy about their public and intimate relationshipā€¦They considered Zorik an honorary (Jewish) Bedouin, and they were relieved to see someone could control / calm Yasmineā€™s tenacious forceful mannerā€¦Unfortunately, the first intifada and a disastrous mission in Gaza put a violent and devastating end to their relationship. Zorik and Yasmine did not marry (point 2 is the lie), although they always considered each other friends and comrades.

A hint as to how dangerous Yasmine was in her youth (and the effectiveness of Zorikā€™s training). After the Gaza mission failure, and before Zorikā€™s resulting court-martial, Yasmine walked into the Commandosā€™ barracks, into the armoury, yoinked Zorikā€™s CAR-15 rifle from the lockup, turned on her heels and marched back out. No one stood in Yasmineā€™s way or challenged her, and that evening the Army purged their records and archives of any indication Zorikā€™s CAR-15 existedā€¦For the Army Command, dealing with irate auditors and hostile lawyers was infinitely less painful and stressful than dealing with an irate Yasmine (and her Special Forces trained relatives)ā€¦

Jason:
He joined the US SEALS in response to a drunken dare from his fellow Ice Hockey teammates. Once a full SEAL, Jason decided to stay because he quite enjoyed the Teams. His commanders decided to keep the Canadian interloper because Jason was an excellent scout / sniper and a great Team member (point 2 is the lie).

However, Jason fell from a cliff in Panama and shattered both his legs. The SEAL doctors repaired Jasonā€™s broken limbs, but he was declared medically unfit for combat. Keen to avoid a desk job (SEAL purgatory) Jason left the Navy, travelled to Israel, and joined Karenā€™s mercenaries, where he met and gradually befriended a mysterious and frightening Bedouin girl (see above). After a rough start they became companions and partners.

Oh, and Jason did help Yasmine to rescue twin sisters who had been kidnapped in Germany, after Yasmine returned from Japan. However, Jason did not get a chance to shoot the kidnappers during the forest ambush. Yasmine and her new ā€˜toyā€™ were too quick.

Five men with automatic rifles could not touch me ~ Yasmine.

1 Like

I think the 3rd one is a lieā€¦ But knowing you idk lol

1 Like

ā€¦I wanna be Yasmineā€™s friend :rofl:

Yes, you got that right :joy: Marty was a call boy for a while, not a stripper.

Marty was a vegan, and he did miss Frappucinos and steaks, so he gave it up.

Evanderā€™s Dad, Luis used to bring him and his Mom to Chinatown on Evanderā€™s birthday when he was home and Evander used to look forward to it every year he could.

1 Like

Oh goodness xD

I like cappuccinos so I sympathize lol

1 Like

I know right? :smiley:

Yes, same lol.

Okay, letā€™s try Max and Mac, his non-fraternal twin:

• Max is 13 minutes older than Mac, who came out before the stroke of midnight.

• Mac calls San Francisco ā€˜San Frankieā€™ as an affectionate name.

• Maxā€™s guilty pleasure is Cheetos Mac Nā€™ Cheese alongside a steak sandwich.

1 Like

tell me its not this so I donā€™t need to judge extra hard lol

1 Like

I think 3 was the lie :rofl:

1 Like

No

:flushed:

Max actually likes that :joy: Once he made cheese sauce out of ground up Cheetos and other things for a steak sandwich he made when he ran out of real cheese.

Mac was borned 13 minutes before Max, who is the youngest.

San Frankie is what Mac calls San Francisco as a form of affection, having lived there for 6 years.

1 Like

returns from void again

letā€™s do him now, actually

• Carlā€™s father is a Sheikah and his mother is a Hylian

• Carl started teaching Dorianā€™s kids recently

• Carl tried to run away to Goron City once

1 Like

You tricked me! XD

1 Like

Lie? I think maybe heā€™s done it for a whileā€¦ :eyes:?

1 Like