Two Truths & A Lie (Character Edition) 😇😇😈

Correct

His mother and father met when his father traveled to Hateno Village no idea if I spelled that right from Kakariko Village also no idea if I spelled that right

He got into an argument with his parents when he was younger and tried to run away to Goron City…then realized he underestimated how many fire resistance potions he would need and came back when he noticed he was about to run out

1 Like

Wait… Why did he need fire resistance potions? :joy:

1 Like

Well I’m not sure about every game, but some games like BOTW there are places that get too hot or too cold and you need protection. Including the areas around where the Gorons live.

There are heat protective clothing items (and cold protective too) but he went for potions instead :eyes:

1 Like

I read gorgona and was so interested in Medusa for a sec xD

2 Likes

hmmm

1. True has terrible grass allergies
  2. They are Metis
  3. They have great aim
1 Like

Is it 3? :eyes::crazy_face::joy: The lie?

1 Like

Kathryn is blonde
Her best friend is a faerie
Her boyfriend is a werewolf

2 Likes

:wink:

Let’s do more, but this time with Max and Mac

• Max went to college to study Business, but he ended up leaving after a year and going back to study in Angel Falls because he wanted to have more freedom and space and look after his Mama. He eventually ended up changing to Vehicular Mechanics and doing a vocational work placement with Miguel, and decided to continue doing so to become a mechanic.

• Mac went to a liberal arts college, and he ended up becoming an interior designer, but he didn’t enjoy it, so he changed his major to Graphic Design, and he met a man called Bruce who was three years older than him and they moved in together and they started their first business called The Art of Noise in 2016, but it folded in 2020 and Mac went back to Angel Falls.

• Their Dad, Max Sr. is estranged from Yelena, and he decided to move to Oakland in 2013, when the twins went to college and him and Yelena’s relationship became too strained. He now has a girlfriend and two kids, and he refuses to acknowledge Max because of his past. Yelena is looking to divorce him, but he refuses to come back down and sign the papers.

1 Like

Idk why but I’m getting the feeling that she’s a redhead :laughing:

I feel like something in here is sketchy with the details like a tiny tweak with the years being wrong or something… Is this the lie? :eyes:

1 Like

:joy: He moved in with a man called Paul, not Bruce and they didn’t start a business together. Not even the years.

1 Like

see! im starting to catch on to your tricks

1 Like

:flushed:

Time to game the system more.

Jk.

1 Like

0.0 do your worst

1 Like

:smiley:

In a moment!

1 Like

Should I do one of my Zora OCs? :eyes:

1 Like

shoot :eyes:

1 Like

ok

• Web has an unusual fear of waterfalls despite the Domain being surrounded by them.

• Web has a bracelet made of seashells he adores.

• Web tried to make friends with a crab once.

1 Like

…Is Web a type or siren or merman because that’s be cutely on-brand, haha.

hmm… lie? -

I feel like he might have tried to make enemies.

1 Like

I’m not entirely sure but I think the Zora are closest to like shark people or something? I can look for a picture of Sidon, he’s a Zora in Breath of the Wild and Tears of the Kingdom (and maybe Age of Calamity but I don’t know-) :eyes:

No for the enemies but you are correct that it’s the lie :eyes:

1 Like