Two Truths & A Lie (Character Edition) ๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ˜ˆ

whoops wrong
Kathryn is blonde :joy:
Her boyfriend is a vampire, not a werewolf :smirk:

1 Like

Darn! Those little intricacies are what get me :joy:

Somenthing I need to go back and rewrite and end, Begging is for Losers:

Rachael describes sex in a car with her werewolf mate as being folded up like a pretzle.
Rachael is mated to a blonde werewolf while having hangups about blondes being unattractive.
Rachael hates flirting and does not flirt.

1 Like

I think the first is a lie.

Nope.

From Jiord and the Asakala Voyage:

Amisra Darshee:

Is the long-lost daughter of Nirvana

A child of two cultists who fled to in order to save themselves rather than pay for their crimes.

Is a mother and grandmother who has the appearance of a woman in her early twenties.

1 Like

Darnโ€ฆ one?

I donโ€™t think sheโ€™s a grandmother so I say three is the lie :eyes:

Nope.

That is true.

1 Like

this one?

2 Likes

Winner, winner, chicken dinner!

2 Likes
  1. She dpesnt like flirting, but defonatwly will weild it like a tool whe necessary.
2 Likes

Welp XD darn Iโ€™m stumped.

1 Like

Oop, I thought it was the blonde one XD

1 Like

Lol!

1 Like

Its a part of my perspnality popping through. Ive really rarely found blondes to be attractive. It makes for a good motif, especially aince she is a blondeโ€“as is he.

1 Like

Cool :eyes:

Since Im deep in the Essence of U:

Daniel Faith lived most his highscool years letting his circumstances push him around.

His first time was with a monsterโ€“his girlfriend Uriโ€“after 2 nightmares: one where she devours his life during intimacy, and one where he devours hers without him realizing she was dying.

His girlfriend is the main killer in the story, and their first time was to drain enough of Danielโ€™s life into herself, so she can kill his father.

1 Like

โ€ฆI have more questions than guesses XD is it three? I was gonna say one but then I read two and thought it was that but imma go with three.

Its a weird story. #3 is true. Dudeโ€™s first time is fuel for Patricide.

1 Like