Wacky Get Together: Character Creation

AI attempts: they never work quite right, but it's a starting point...

3 Likes

Ahhh!!! I love the third to last one! She’s like everything we described to a T! :purple_heart:

1 Like

5th silver eyes

2 Likes

6th: seaweed green hair that’s wild and free-flowing!

1 Like

7th comment: shirt and pants the color of the ocean and flip flops when they’re on land.

2 Likes

8th comment: Their personality is that of a vigilante who believes in justice! They can’t stand people who litter and want the power of Poseidon to rain down on those who contribute to oil dumping in open waters… If they just so happen to be that justice that’s fine by them.

2 Likes

9th comment: they have seashell earrings.

2 Likes

10th comment! They speak multiple languages. :slight_smile:

We need a new comment #1!

1. Incarnation of Shiva (8 limbed humanoid)
2 Likes

2nd Comment: Uber Macho Man He Him

1 Like

Here’s the collection of the 2nd character!

Summary

A non-binary merperson who goes by they/them pronouns with teal skin and deep purple (but faint) veins. When they blush, their skin turns to eggplant and anything that normally would tend towards pink (like lips) shifts from purple to frosted lavender due to water temperature. They have wild and free-flowing seaweed green hair and silver eyes, and wear a shirt and pants the color of the ocean along with flip flops when they’re on land. Their personality is that of a vigilante who believes in justice! They can’t stand people who litter and want the power of Poseidon to rain down on those who contribute to oil dumping in open waters… If they just so happen to be that justice then that’s fine by them. Aside from their seashell earrings another fun fact is that they speak multiple languages.

2 Likes

3rd comment!

skin color - a rich mocha color, probably taken care of with some nice smelling oils.

1 Like

4th: Platinum Blonde with dark roots

2 Likes

5th comment: dark brown eyes

1 Like
Character 2 attempt to AI

Wasn’t as happy with this set…

It can always get worse.

2 Likes

I love 3, 4. 5! I think the third looks the most gender neutral. Baby needs a name!

2 Likes

I’m sleeping now, but 6th comment: hairstyle - let’s do a single braid down the back.

1 Like
  1. Grunge: leather jacket, work-worn jeans, plaid-flannel denim shirt somewhere (sometimes on, sometimes around waist), work boots, snow cap
3 Likes

8th comment: aloof towards strangers, loyal to loved ones

1 Like

9th comment: accessory - let’s do a kingly scepter.

2 Likes