Wacky Get Together: Character Creation

I saw this on Twitter last year and just came across it again. I’m curious what happens when a bunch of writers from various backgrounds get together to create a single character - will the character be… an enigma, or will they be overpowered as hell? Let’s find out!

What to do:
In your comment, write the number of your comment and your answer. The list is in the below picture. When a character is done with 10 comments then another character can be made. I wonder if we can get a whole Wacky cast together? :thinking:

Example:
1st comment - Species = Wereunicorn :unicorn: :joy:
2nd comment - Gender + Pronouns = male + he/him/his
3rd comment - Skin Color = golden fur

1st completed character:

Summary

Ivy:

A female wereunicorn with she/her pronouns and olive skin. She has a purple mohawk and absolutely black eyes that don’t reflect any light. She has an 80s punk style full of plaid skirts and ballerina leotards, completed with hoof-like clogs and hair jewelry all over her wereunicorn tail. With a bubbly, optimistic, cinnamon roll personality most of the time, you’d never knew that if you get on her bad side she could be incredibly scary. Oh, and her favorite color is green!

aed8f7c465814d6feb6b4957182e3caab443cb11_2_306x500

2nd completed character:

Summary

A non-binary merperson who goes by they/them pronouns with teal skin and deep purple (but faint) veins. When they blush, their skin turns to eggplant and anything that normally would tend towards pink (like lips) shifts from purple to frosted lavender due to water temperature. They have wild and free-flowing seaweed green hair and silver eyes, and wear a shirt and pants the color of the ocean along with flip flops when they’re on land. Their personality is that of a vigilante who believes in justice! They can’t stand people who litter and want the power of Poseidon to rain down on those who contribute to oil dumping in open waters… If they just so happen to be that justice then that’s fine by them. Aside from their seashell earrings another fun fact is that they speak multiple languages.

6 Likes

I can’t resist, I really want to make a were unicorn now lol.

1st comment - Species = Wereunicorn :unicorn: :joy: :rofl:

3 Likes

2nd comment - gender + pronouns = female, she/her :eyes:

2 Likes

Wereunicorn!!

3rd comment - skin color: olive

2 Likes

4th comment - purple hair

1 Like

5th–absolute black, light doesn’t reflect at all.

1 Like

Those are the eyes of mischief, haha.

Wereunicorn!

I…I may have just imagined a unicorn with an olive branch for a horn lol.

Long or short… I just need to know if I should be imaging a unicorn with a mohawk or not lol.

…Dark unicorn, is that you? :eyes:

2 Likes

Actually, a mohawk sounds sick!

2 Likes

Mohawk unicorn!!!

7th comment! Let’s do 80s punk on the bottom like plaid skirts and ballerina leotard on top… I feel like she’d wear clogs because they sound like hooves lol.

3 Likes

8th comment: personality
Seems like a bubbly, optimistic, cinnamon roll most of the time, but if you get on their bad side they can be incredibly scary.

2 Likes

9th comment: accessory!

Let’s go with… Hair jewelry all over their wereunicorn tail I assume they have? XD

1 Like

10th comment: their favorite color is green

1 Like

First completed character!
A female wereunicorn with she/her pronouns and olive skin. She has a purple mohawk and absolutely black eyes that don’t reflect any light. She has an 80s punk style full of plaid skirts and ballerina leotards, completed with hoof-like clogs and hair jewelry all over her wereunicorn tail. With a bubbly, optimistic, cinnamon roll personality most of the time, you’d never knew that if you get on her bad side she could be incredibly scary. Oh, and her favorite color is green!

With that said, I think Ivy would be the perfect name, but feel free to give me some more suggestions!

We need a new character! Any takers? Back to the top, first comment!

4 Likes

1st comment: merperson

2 Likes

2nd comment: non-binary + they/them

2 Likes

How would the wereunicorn turn? 0.0 Does she need to eat sprinkles? C:

2 Likes

Sure! Let’s do that! :rofl: I love it! Sparkles and confetti and lots of Lisa Frank-looking sprinkles!

3 Likes

Yes!! xD

2 Likes

3rd: teal skin with deep purple (but faint) veins, blushes close to eggplant and anything that normally would tend towards pink (like lips) colorshift from purple to frosted lavender due to water temperature.

2 Likes

4th comment: let’s do seaweed green hair!

1 Like