Want to ask me anything that is on your mind that? AMA

In One Piece, I know there are many episodes and events. Do you have a favorite one?

Who is your favorite One Piece character and why?

Who is your least favorite One Piece character and why?

When did you first hear about One Piece and what made you become a fan of it?

Have you ever been to any anime-related events or One Piece related events?

1 Like

Ah, man, that is a tough one to answer. My favorite and least favorite is the Marine-ford arc.

Because Portgas D. Ace and Whitebeard were killed, but the fight scenes were SOO good in my opinion.

Ah, another tough one!
I am so in love with Luffy’s character that I wanted my OC Jorildyn to at least represent that to some extent. My favorite villain is and will always be Doffy/Don Quixote Doflamingo/Joker.

The Celestial Dragons/World Nobles. Then again that is to be expected since the people in the anime and even the fandom HATES those creeps.

Not gonna lie, I had a weird relationship with One Piece in the early days. At first I thought it was interesting then I couldn’t get into and disliked. I was heavily into Naruto and Bleach at the time and One Piece wasn’t as interesting to me. Then it was a matter of it being too long and I couldn’t get into it like I wanted to. But that changed when I read the manga (I forgot which arc, but I think it was the Fishman Arc or something), then I tried watching the anime and from there I BECAME HOOKED AND A FAN!!!

I am now at the Wano Arc in the anime and the Final Arc in the manga. So, the moral of that is sometimes things need a second chance.

If I had a choice to rewatch One Piece or Naruto, I WILL ALWAYS CHOOSE ONE PIECE!!!

I’ve been to plenty anime conventions, but I would LOVE to attend a One Piece event.

1 Like

What do you think about crasins?

1 Like

I need to try some of those foods :eyes:

Also I realize I use that emoji a lot-

1 Like

I got nothing.
I mean I know of crasins, but I never had any or have an opinion on it to say much.

Sorry.

1 Like

Which foods would you like to try more of?

1 Like

Keep on with the questions, please and thank you!

The tilapia and ziti.

1 Like

Apparently this guy claims to know snake style kung-fu of some kind…

1 Like

Come and ask me anything you want, so long as it is nothing from the list above.

They look like a gimmick :joy:

1 Like

Do they taste like a gimmick?

1 Like

Probably, I mean you can dry cranberries yourself :flushed: and you can also coat them in yogurt, and probably flavor them with mango, but people are too busy to do that now. And Ocean Spray found a niche.

1 Like

Is spite an overrated emotion?

1 Like

Is any emotion overrated?

1 Like

I don’t find that spitefullness is a very useful emotion to motivate a story.

1 Like

So, there is no need for pettiness of any sort, huh?

1 Like

At least not in my view.

But I took a Dark Triad quiz awhile ago and got a 0% score on spitefulness.

1 Like

Well, that is a good thing.

You don’t see a need to be petty or vindictive towards people.
That’s not your style!

1 Like

What are your favorite non-animated movies? List your top 5.

2 Likes