Wattys 2023? chattys, discussys, rantys [I deciphered the new Ongoing Stories rules]

i’m dying trying to make this plot summary more concise. wdym tell you the hero, the conflict, the world, the villain, the important side characters, all the events, and the ending in “about 500 words”.

3 Likes

At least you can explain your plot in 500 words :joy:

Mine is gonna be 250 max at this rate.

1 Like

genre differences lol

it’s a short book, it barely met the word count cut-off, there’s just a lot of set up and pay off, and worldbuilding that had to be included in the summary for it to make sense.

1 Like

i got reeeeeelly vague. i’m talking

‘she overcomes problems and does a super bad thing and when he finds out their connection is broken but then someone dies and she’s changed and he comes back and they fall in love,’

it’s even more aggravating because i made up the ending of the book on the spot. i seriously didn’t decide how to end the book until i entered the watty’s lmao.

2 Likes

lol I used point form and parentheticals

• True meets Linc and his group (Eliza - cannibal, Cal, Mu - civilians). blah blah blah.

nothing like a little pressure to help you make uo your mind :melting_face:

1 Like

Mine is just teenage melodramatics. :smiley:

2 Likes

who’s fault is that u-u

1 Like

Honestly?

Mateo’s

:smiley:

1 Like

who’s fault is it that Mateo exists :rofl:

1 Like

His parents :smirk:

1 Like

okay, smartass

1 Like

:wink:

Mateo Sr. and his ex wife, Jordana.

:stuck_out_tongue:

Ok jokes aside, this story isn’t horrible.

1 Like

as long as this teenage drama you’re posting on wattpad is better than teenage drama posted to wattpad, i’m sure it’s not horrible at all.

2 Likes

Mateo is normal, mostly, except for when he decides to be dramatic and Ricky’s random.

1 Like

ARGH! Mini Moo is now long enough for Watty’s. Now, it’s the simplifying edit, where I can lose anything that wasn’t worthwhile. grumbles off in a corner

3 Likes

sends fox hugs
you got this

1 Like

Turned it in today. Jeez. Not my favorite part of all of this.

2 Likes

Yay, you did it :grin:

I just hope it gets a fair chance this time around instead of bowing out on a technicality. lol

1 Like