We can put our books on Wacky WritersšŸ˜¶???

I was just looking around my acct on the main site of Wacky Writerā€™s. (Thanks CJ, for making it possible to link our forum acct. Iā€™d hate to have 2 wacky writer accts). We can put our book on the main site???

Pretty sure we always have been able to lol. Itā€™s just not the main draw of the site, since the forums are the big focus. I have my short story on there and itā€™s been up for months.

1 Like

Yup I got in on the ground floor of the Wacky Writers site when CJ got it put up. It definitely needs more love! :slight_smile: I currently have three stories posting thereā€¦

1 Like

I didnā€™t know this till i was messing around with my acct!! I need to copy my book over!
That is so cool. And it has a ratings box and all.

Interesting. I just uploaded some of my works to Wacky Writers. I still need to do the story tags, but WWā€™s system is a little tedious.

ā€¦I just noticed the music playlist section in the book editing options.

If we can link YouTube clips, I might be a whileā€¦

XD. I noticed thst as well. Sadly i dont think i have a set playlistā€¦ its typically anything Lindsey Stirling, when im writing

Yup! This is a forum for a writing site.
I really want to log back in, but I forget what my username / password is :smiling_face_with_tear:

Canā€™t you use your forum acct??

Yes, but when I first made my account, that wasnā€™t even an option. My wackywriters account isnā€™t connected to this one, so logging in with this one would just create a new account.

Ohā€¦ maybe CJ can help? I mean like make an option in case you forget your user and password. I know discord has both those options.
Course, we would have to ask her.

Actually I was able to link my forum account to the Wacky Writers site account with little issue.

I believe if you log into Wacky Writers and then click the ā€œlog in with forum accountā€ it will link the two.
I can log in either way and still have the correct information.

Nice!
Unfortunately, I canā€™t do that, as I canā€™t remember enough about the other account to link it @_@

Oh good idea!
Also thought of another thing: some people here also used to follow me there. Canā€™t remember anyone but @/TheMidnightAssassin, but if they still follow me there despite all the time passed, I could find my account through their following list.
But yeah, just asking CJ in general if they have any users under [insert list of possible usernames/account names I used] could be helpful!

Dā€™ohā€¦ so no saved login/password for it in your browsers?

I usecthe forum credentials option alot. But if i try to just use my user and password for the forum and enter it in tbe login and wont recognize it at all.