What are your top three favorite car brands and why?

List down three car brands that you are drawn to and are your favorites:
State why those are your favorites and what about those cars has you drawn to them?

Show pictures if you want to!

Enjoy!

I take luxury brand, semi-luxury brands, and affordable brand cars here.
Come gather here!

2 Likes

Actual cars that people drive in, not Hot Wheels!!!

LOL!!!

1 Like

@MatthewJH
@JohnnyTuturro
@alenatenjo
@copyedit
@Akje

Hey, you guys!

Well, I can tell you I don’t like Cameros.

I like my Mitsubishi Outlander (7 seater, as big as a Ford Tarus with a better turn radiu.

3 Likes

A Chevy Impala Lowrider. People really do drive these :wink:

When I get like $50,000, I am gonna customize one of those and do the hydraulics and drive this around my town to confue people.

2 Likes

@JohnnyTuturro and @J.L.O: And the other two? You’ve list one, what about the other two?

I want to know your other faves!

2 Likes

I’m fond of Audis, they are good cars.

I’m gonna get laughed at, but I have a Clio I drive and it’s a good car. 2012, runs well.

2 Likes

I dont really like vehicles. Lmao.

3 Likes

I have never owned a car, but my wish list would include:

The RAM 1500 and 2500 series (Australian call-sign: Yank Tank). I like the design aesthetics (for SUVs anyway), and its cargo capabilities.

Alpina (tied with Audi Quattro for second place). European luxury saloons with turbo-charged V8s and all-wheel-drive…Just a pity about BMW’s insane maintenance complexity / costs, and their subscription-for-features finance model…And let’s not talk about the ‘quality’ of drivers BMW always attracts.

HSV Clubsport (discontinued). The Australians took an American racing V8, bolted a tractor’s gearbox to it, and crammed the monstrosity into a family sedan ~ UK Top Gear (paraphrased).

2 Likes

Just because I watch Top Gear and The Grand Tour doesn’t mean I know anything about cars nor care about them :joy:

3 Likes

grey nardo!!

2 Likes

ones that get me to my destination without breaking

3 Likes

1 Like

works
Notbad GIF - Supernatural Dean Winchester Nod - Discover & Share GIFs

1 Like

I shall list my top three car brands:

1. Rolls Royce.
  2. Nissan.
  3. Ford

I have an interesting list here. LOL!

Something a little different. Three favourite cars from my childhood. A retro selection of sorts.

Corvette C4 ZR1

Skyline R30 (two-tone)

Toyota Celica GT4 (Rally)

Honourable mentions to the 80’s era of Ferrari, Aston Martin, Maserati, and Porsche.

2 Likes

Can’t say I’m a car guy(as in I don’t know much about cars) but if I had carte blanche and could acquire any car I fancy, I’d get either a Ferrari Daytona, a Lamborghini Centenario or an Aston Martin DBS. Something with speed and power, but that’s also sleek and stylish.

2 Likes

Buggati
Mercedes
Jeep

2 Likes