What is a cliche outcome to a turn like this, if there could be one?

NOTE: I am aware that I am thinking far ahead to my liking, but I will have to face this issue when I reach that point in my story.

I rather not spoil anything, simply because I am unsure of the situation myself.

Jotting down notes, though this can pretty much change depending on how it goes.

Here is the gist of what I mean.

So, I have an incident that took place at the palace six years ago which caused two important people in the Sovereign’s court to get killed, one of those people went missing and can’t be found or anything, and the last person was there for reasons unknown, but is now in a comatose state because of it. That person who is in a coma is the only person who knows about what happened but is still in a coma. During that time, Anjan (my main character) suddenly up and left while he was dealing with something pertaining to an issue that involved three of those important people. He left around that time and suddenly came back six years later.

This caused many people to wonder what happened, but at the same time those people can’t even make heads or tails on if Anjan was involved or not. Yet he knows things and the person who is in a coma also knows things as well.

Anjan is making up lies, while the person in the coma is unable to speak. The missing person is still missing, and nobody knows where the person is. The dead can’t speak unless illegal Misting is involved, but that could be a last resort or truly dire. The Sovereign’s father may know as well but isn’t able to lend a hand at the moment, due to location.

This can go in any direction depending on my choice, but if there’s one, what would a cliche outcome turn out?

I didn’t want to spoil much, but honestly, I can’t help to wonder what outcome would or could happen that could change the course of the story entirely.

Thoughts and feelings?

2 Likes

@J.L.O
@JojoDahlia
@Akje
@AMMeyers
@alenatenjo
@SecretDurham
@MatthewJH
@NotARussianBot
@JohnnyTuturro

Got anything you want to say or not at all?

As far as I know I never read any clichéd stories so I have no idea what would be a cliché outcome here. But something that comes to mind is that the missing person saw someone powerful or important committing the crime, and went into hiding to avoid being killed as a witness. The henchmen of that powerful person might also try to kill the comatose patient, unless that patient was a friend or relative of the perpetrator. A lot of other things could happen here, but this sounds like the sort of plot that might be common in crime dramas…you might want to look up shows like that for ideas. ( ˆ◡ˆ)۶ ٩(˘◡˘ )

1 Like

Unlikely, in terms of Anjan’s situation, I mean he doesn’t really have any henchmen. He is doing this solo at the moment or so he thinks.

He has no relation to the comatose person. Just a sign of being in the wrong place at the worst time.

1 Like

Have you seen any cliched tv shows where something could have this done in a cliched way or no?

1 Like

A super cliche outcome would be that Anjan is the missing person

2 Likes

Oh god, I would not pull that shit!

1 Like

You asked for cliche outcomes. That’s about as cliche as you can get :rofl:

3 Likes

True! LOL!

1 Like

Nope! ¯\_(ﭢ)_/¯

1 Like

Alrighty then.

1 Like

I don’t deal with a lot of coma stories.

1 Like

Not completely a coma story, so much as a character in a comatose state with some plot relevance I suppose.

Anybody else want to go?

I really just don’t deal with it.

1 Like

Ah, I see. Sorry for wasting your time.
Though, I do have a thread coming soon that you might like.

Give me time, because I am busy jotting down notes.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.