What is that ONE thing about your antagonist that you love?

Funny that you say that… I had thought it to be a vessel of souls. Each that he killed the armour absorbed their soul and tortured it, becoming more and more bound to he himself.
That is how I came to it being bound to himself, and a part of his form.
I may still use it though, but right now I’m just not sure…

SD

1 Like

That sounds really cool. Give some more thought and maybe it shall work out.

I’m slipping through that loophole! :grin:

From my silly sci-fi story that’s like spy kids without spies, I like Wizard Grayhound’s a.k.a Wilno’s insanity. He’s cunning but when he’s not trying to sabotage MC Two’s plans to save humans, he’s completely bonkers. It’s due to a condition he has that turns his creativity essence up too high and makes him crazy. He would be normal if he took his meds, but he doesn’t take his meds because he thinks he doesn’t need them.

He’s just so ridiculous sometimes. It’s awesome XD

2 Likes

The fact that he’s smart. Or not dumb. I hate stupid people so if you’re smart I like that in you :joy:

2 Likes

Really? I mean that is understandable, but kinda harsh too!
Define stupid in your opinion. LOL!

I am not really patient with stupid people. Merely talking to them drains the hell out of me because when I want to talk about something they don’t get a thing and I spend more time explaining than having an actual and pleasant conversation. I’d rather spend that energy doing math and physics because at least it’s worth it.

Lack of logic :joy: well it’s a bit hard to explain for me but you can just tell from the way someone talks, either in person or online.

I guess that’s why my protagonists are at least of average intelligence because otherwise I wouldn’t be able to stand them.

1 Like

Ah, gotcha!

I can see how that makes you want to scream internally.